Wrench service indicator reset 2006 Jetta

ScottfromIowa

TDI
2006 Jetta
Hello,

Brand new to forum. I just successfully changed my oil and filter (Thanks to great articles here, Thank You!)
I do not need to bleed water from water separator as I have "System 2"...
My wrench is showing at engine start-up. I want to reset. I phoned local dealer and he said "they don't usually go on, I don't know how to reset them...maybe they automatically reset"...You had to do manually in my BMW and Mercedes. Any info on this? Thank you in advance. P.S. Love the Jetta, Car & Driver called it a Corolla Clone...get real, this car is a vast improvement over a Corolla...in my humble opinion.

ScottfromIowa

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
Find all the reset procedures for the Jettas here:

http://oilresetpro.com/how-to-reset-oil-wrench-maintenance-light-in-vw-jetta/

They also have a free mobile app that has every vehicle oil maintenance light reset procedures. Super helpful if you are an auto tech doing oil changes everyday. Hope this helps someone.
You might want to be careful. For a Newbie to dredge up 8 year old threads (and multiple threads) just to post the identical information linking to some site does not look good. It looks like you are intentionally advertising this "product". We have strict rules here about vendor advertising. If this is your goal, please read about vendor registration. There are also rules about posting the same thing in multiple threads.

Please consider this a friendly warning, but this is getting pretty close to looking like SPAM. If you want to get along here, don't search for every old thread about some subject and then bomb them all with the same post. Thanks for the link - but once was enough.

Have Fun!

Don