Coolant leak. A4 B5 AFN 1.9tdi

TDI
Audi A4 B5 1.9tdiQ Limo
Hey, I am new on here.
So a couple of months back i bought an Audi A4. And as time went on i noticed a coolant leak under the car. This would leak both when the car didn't run and when running.
So i picked it apart and replaced the waterpump, and the gasket on the thermostat housing, which seemed to solve the problem. After one week the car started to leak again. And this time the waterpump seems to be pretty dry, and i can't find where the leak is coming from.
So before i start to pick it apart, does anyone on here have some suggestions for where to look?
Every suggestion is greatly appreciated!
I posted a video on youtube where I'm showing the leakage https://youtu.be/EK7vToP1Mv4
Thanks

eddieleephd

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 jetta Wagon
There's a hard line on the side of the ALH and BEW that runs along the block to the water pump. There's an o-ring that goes bad. I believe yours is the same.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

BobnOH

not-a-mechanic
TDI
New Beetle 2003 manual
Get both covers off the motor. Get it up high so you see underneath. Trace the leak up to the source. If it's a head gasket (lets hope not) it would blow out, not drool, plus there would be low compression and possible oil/coolant swapping.

TDI
Audi A4 B5 1.9tdiQ Limo
So i traced it back to the frost plug at the front of the engine. Had to pull of the whole timing belt and wheels. Put in a new one with some sealant, and there is no more leaks. :)
Thanks for all the suggestions.