New to PA

TheGrove

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
There are some around, I'm a couple hours south of you in Breezewood.

Tdijarhead

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta Daughters Car, 2001 TDI Beetle, Wife’s car, 2005 Golf TDI Mine, all 5 spds
I’m a couple hours north on the NY/PA border. I hope you had a good reason moving from the land of sun and warmth to the semi frozen north.

EadieCD

TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE
Anyone else around central PA? Just moved here a week ago yet to see another TDI. I live near state college.
I'm in State College and just picked up a '15 Golf TDI SE. Loving it so far! Typically I've taken my other cars to Traditional Automobiles on West College. Any insight on good mechanics for TDIs around here?

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Closest trusted TDI mechanic to you is Dennis Marquette at Marquette Automotive in Sunbury. He is also a parts supplier and a supporter of this FREE website.

I'm in State College and just picked up a '15 Golf TDI SE. Loving it so far! Typically I've taken my other cars to Traditional Automobiles on West College. Any insight on good mechanics for TDIs around here?