Wow. Just wow.

So... who's gonna do something similar to cram a V12 TDI into a Passat? :D

edit: Even better. Someone stuff a V12 TDI into a Volvo 240 DL.:D:D:D

BioPassat

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 VW Passat GL TDI
Not worth it...

Probably not worth it, but when you have ridiculous amounts of money, you do stupid things with it.

I personally like the '67 Mustang Fastback in the background of some of those pictures. It looks like a Bullet clone. I'd rather dump retarded money into that instead of that POS BMW. :eek:

Last edited:

TurbinePower

Veteran Member
TDI
None
BioPassat said:
Probably not worth it, but when you have ridiculous amounts of money, you do stupid things with it.

I personally like the '67 Mustang Fastback in the background of some of those pictures. It looks like a Bullet clone. I'd rather dumb retarded money into that instead of that POS BMW. :eek:
... V12 TDI 60's era Mustang? :D

mannytranny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
02 Jetta (sold, such a great car) '16 Touareg
And one careless moment to total the whole thing.......

BioPassat

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 VW Passat GL TDI
not really...

mannytranny said:
And one careless moment to total the whole thing.......
It all depends how you do it. Anytime I modify a classic that is actually worth something, I save and store all of the original parts just in case that I decide to put everything back to its original state.

That BMW ain't worth jack (or to be more accurate, it's depreciating in value). You can total it if you want. I'm sure the owner can afford to do just that! :eek:

MrMopar

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none
I don't know what they did for braking and handling on that custom-built car, but I'm betting the money could be better spent on a new M3.

But, if you're a BMW collector and already have a lot of stock or enhanced cars, maybe custom is the way you want to go . . .