Green T, Red I Emblems

princelton

TDI
99.5 Jetta GL TDI
Ok, before you yell at me... I have searched this one insides outs and backwards.... there are alot of old posts but none of the links go to what I want so....

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a Green T Silver D Red I emblem for my car like the TDICLUB logo, as I understand it they were out there, are they still? The idea of a vinyl sticker over one sounds.. well.. kinda aftermarket, I am looking for the stock look.... At this point I would settle for just a Green T, and I will buy a red I TDI emblem from ebay...

Farfromovin

Torque Addict
TDI
03 Golf 2dr- PD150 6m
I hate to say it, but the vinyl stickers look pretty good if applied well.

Off topic but I grew up in good ol' Springene lol... Split time between the Walterville area out in east Springfield and HWY99 in west Eugene.

princelton

TDI
99.5 Jetta GL TDI
and I grew up in WA... Seattle tho.. lol... I work in west Eugene, at the RV Dealership right where 6th/7th meet 99... I haven't seen the vinyl sticker'd ones on a car yet... actually haven't even seen them for sale yet, have just read they exist....

dweisel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
dweisel isn't diesel anymore!
Ok, before you yell at me... I have searched this one insides outs and backwards.... there are alot of old posts but none of the links go to what I want so....

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a Green T Silver D Red I emblem for my car like the TDICLUB logo, as I understand it they were out there, are they still? The idea of a vinyl sticker over one sounds.. well.. kinda aftermarket, I am looking for the stock look.... At this point I would settle for just a Green T, and I will buy a red I TDI emblem from ebay...
Buy a few paint pens in the colors you want and make them any color you want.

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
nothing yet... evolution has a greed DI, but no T...
Good luck. I have never seen a green "T" except on the TDIClub logo. I do not think that VW ever made one. I fear that you are going to have to paint (or vinyl) your own green T.

Have Fun!

Don