2005 Volkswagen Jetta Wagon TDI GLS with 5 speed manual transmission

mpahnm

TDI
2005 Jetta Wagon GLS
Reposting my Craigslist ad here. Please see original ad for photos:
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/6259033012.html

FOR SALE: 2005 Volkswagen Jetta Wagon TDI GLS with 5 speed manual transmission.

NOTE: This car cannot be driven in its current state. YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO TOW OR OTHERWISE MOVE THE CAR. The original clutch gave out and I am selling this car AS IS. The engine starts and all other systems in the car work fine. Only the clutch needs to be repaired.

Odometer: 166,898
1.9L Diesel engine
5 speed manual transmission
Reflex Silver metallic paint
Black fabric upholstery and black interior
Air conditioning works well
GLS package: sunroof, heated front seats, heated side-view mirrors, roof rack.
Stereo: AM/FM, CD, cassette deck
Average of 39mpg over life of the car (50% city, 50% highway driving)

Very good condition with typical wear and tear (see photos): side of driver's seat upholstery has worn through, driver's side floor mat has a worn spot, and the steering wheel is worn on the left side. There is a worn area around the gear shift. The exterior has a few dings and scratches, no rust. Two of the wheels are missing the "VW" badges in the middle.

Not shown but included with sale: the three headrests for the read seats and the retractable cargo cover.

As mentioned above - this car is in very good condition except for the clutch, which is the original and is broken. You will have to be able to tow or move the car as it is can't be driven until the clutch is repaired.

I bought this car new in 2006. It was maintained exclusively at VW dealerships until the warranty ended. Since then it has only been serviced at Wheaton Service Center, which exclusively specializes in VWs. I have practically the complete service record from Wheaton Service Center.

This car is for sale in Hyattsville, MD.

Last edited: