whos running 216s and what do they think?

SENZEN

TDI
girl friend has a 2000 bug
just want some feed back on the 216s just wondering what people think of there 216s and who is running them with a chip specifically with the A4 chas. thanks again

mkosem

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf TDi
I don't have a chip. But I'm running sprint764's and am very happy with them. I get pretty much no smoke and the power increase is great. I ran a 17.037@80.54 with injectors only.

--Matt

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
NOT all "216" are created equal...

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=120575

Contrary to what some might have you believe, you don't need to have excess smoke with that "size" nozzle. IF someone tells you their "216" is for race only because of the smoke, it is to excuse a poor quality nozzle.

Last edited:

Eck

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf TDI 2003 reflex silver 2dr, 5 speed
It's a great injector. I have had them for 2 years. I started out with chip, then injectors with software upgrade on the VNT 15, then installed a 17, now a 11mm pump and headgasket, studs etc. I will keep the same 216s. Don't need 232s, it's my everyday commuter, has good power and not much smoke. You have many choices but it's a good for most mods.

SENZEN

TDI
girl friend has a 2000 bug
well i just finished installing the 216s in the g.fs bug with new VW washers and i'm soooooooo glad i didn't go with anything smaller it idles and drives perfect the power turns on super smooth and zero smoke but it has me worried its almost to good i almost want to pull one out and double check the part number to make sure they are 216s. i can't wait to put a chip in just need to talk the g.f into it first baby steps considering her last car turned into my shop car. so far i have taken out the snow screen and snorkel and put a k+n in the box and disconnected the egr plus cut the inner fender out behind the intercooler and put mesh in. a full striate pipe with a magnaflow tip next i'm going to build some new boost tubes and intake pluming ,boost controller some autometers and than the chip. thanks again for all the help guys it sure makes a project go a lot easier when people really know what they are talking about