GTG/Golf Tournament - Sometime 2005

kennyham

TDI
Black 2002 Jetta
Hello Fellow TDI'ers,

I'm an associate golf professional at The Highlands Golf Club located in Bradford (about 30 minutes north of Toronto off of Highway 400). This is just something to throw into the ring, but how about we do a TDI Club Golf Tournament in support of (pick a charity)? I would be more than happy to arrange the golf portion of the day and with all of the connections in the group I'm sure we could have one heck of a prize table and make it a great day.

If enough interest is generated, I will book a Saturday or Sunday (May or June) event at the course. Golf with a burger and beer/pop would be $70 per person. If we make it $100 to enter we could raise a nice little sum.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

I hope to see you all on the golf course next year!!

Ken

Muggins

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Golf GL 4dr 5spd
I think TDI Club is perfect.

Frankly, I'm sickened by charitable giving. It's now a growth industry. Do you know, Georgian College has a certificate program in fund raising? Oh yeah! Like we're not taxed to death already? What about those charity dollars? Billions get poured into the black hole of government coffers every year. Then we get raked for more by charities.

I know! Let's just sign over our entire pay cheque and be done with it. Then we'd solve everything.