TX 2012 Passat TDI SE+ DSG/roof/nav/fogs

BlownBusa

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SE+ DSG
31,xxx miles. Not a scratch or ding on it less a few rock chips. Garage kept and babied as it's my first NEW car purchase. Dealer serviced and double checked in Lubbock. I did the AFE exhaust just because :D No issues, everything works as it should. I have an app on my spare phone that I watch all the cars vitals on. Selling due to having twins on the way plus a 8 & 10 year old. Surprise! Surprise! SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $23,999
http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0090009/photos/97457326@N06/9328333783/

Last edited:

Jav9882

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat TDI SE
First of all congrats on the family. Second, the car is really nice. I'm currently looking to get another one for myself after trading mine in for a Q5, unfortunately I live in Browsville, right near South Padre Island, and making that drive is pretty long. Dammit!

BlownBusa

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SE+ DSG
First of all congrats on the family. Second, the car is really nice. I'm currently looking to get another one for myself after trading mine in for a Q5, unfortunately I live in Browsville, right near South Padre Island, and making that drive is pretty long. Dammit!
Thanks guys! I'd love to say I'll bring it to you but you know that's a drive lol. I wouldn't be afraid to meet halfway maybe in a month or so ;)

Jav9882

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat TDI SE
Let me get with my bank because if I finance a used. Who le they might want to see it in person before they sign the check. I'll keep you posted.

BlownBusa

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SE+ DSG
Vin # 1VWBN7A39CC091507
Thinking on trading it for a LTZ Suburban pretty soon... Would rather it stay in the club if possible.

BlownBusa

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SE+ DSG
ttt... Life time average on consumption 2 that I've never reset is currently at 39.2 but after winter it will go back up I'm sure. :D I've seen it in the high 40's to just over 50mpgs

BlownBusa

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SE+ DSG
$ lowered $23,999 :D
I haven't seen one in my neck of the woods much less than $27k on the lots or auto trader.

BlownBusa

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SE+ DSG
Bump for delet this thread do to I'm KEEPING the car!!! :D
We will make it work. The car is plenty big enough for wife 2 kids & 2 car seats. We tryed it and this is what we want to do. Thanks to all...