2002 Manual Beetle TDI For Sale

jagster936

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Beetle TDI Manual
Seeing if any interest here. I picked up this car off of a mechanic, non running condition. It had the broken timing belt wrecked head. I got a head in good condition and checked the piston protrusion in block for any issues. None were found, reassembled myself and timed the fuel pump perfectly myself. Runs great, 45+ mpg, no engine codes or any other error codes.

The previous owners didn't take very good care of the door panels, so they fell off. The windows don't work they need some love. It's in great mechanical shape (all I care about honestly) and is fully legal with all lights and etc working. It has the typical ceiling cloth kind of falling down. Sunroof stuff all works.

I put about 1500 into it. Asking 2k just trying to get money back. I drove it 1500 miles to Oklahoma and back without issue. I'm located in the Houston area, between Houston and San Antonio, TX.

See if anyone interested, feel free to ask any questions or pm me.

Data:

195k or so miles
Malone stage 1
Intake cleaned
Bad things that make the car unreliable not there
Manual
IMO suspension/brakes/etc in good shape for its age. It could use some love here for the right person

Thx!! I can get some pics this weekend. The only bad thing is door panels and there is a hole in the passenger rear wheel well fender area. Once again, cosmetic. Car drives great.