Eurotec Automotive in Wichita, KS

Sandman0077

TDI
2003 Jetta 1.9TDI
I'm looking to get my 100k mile service done, and I found Chad on the list of TDI mechanics. He sounds very knowledgeable and friendly, and I'm just wondering if anyone has used his services and can vouch for his credibility?

TDI
2002 GLS TDI
I have always had great service. You cannot beat his prices either. I highly recommend him.

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
A lot of times that won't matter if there are enough recommendations. Insurance is a good thing though in case of the worst case.

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
I agree. 'Garage' should be a non-issue. My introduction to my guru was in a privately owned garage. Our relationship continues and his business has grown (or is it groan?).

Hi Doug! :D

Hope the Island isn't making you stir crazy.

Thanks for the plug. And lately it's been groan.....

See you in April.

Sandman0077

TDI
2003 Jetta 1.9TDI
Just so you all know, Chad was great! Dropped it of at his house, and he gave me and my wife a ride to and from our hotel room because the taxi couldn't find him. He stayed up all night to complete the work and the car runs great! Highly recommended.

Chad@EuroTec

Vendor
TDI
2010 Jetta TDi, 6sp manual
Thank You Josh and Rod for the recommendations. Your appreciation means a great deal to me, and I am glad I could help out. If you have any questions, you know what to do!

jkirkku

TDI
2009 Jetta Tdi, 06' E320 Cdi, 2005 F250 PS
Chad was great. Took the time to explain everything to me and prices were fair. I'm actually looking for his email now to ask him about another car when I came across this. I'll be using him again as long as we have a vw.

Thanks again Chad.

Chad@EuroTec

Vendor
TDI
2010 Jetta TDi, 6sp manual
Thank you for having me diagnose the Jetta, Jared. Did you get the board fixed? Did everything work out?

Best of Luck (email is in the sig)