www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > VW TDI Discussion Areas > TDI 101

TDI 101 Got a simple/basic TDI question? Are you a newbie (new to the forums). Feel free to post your question here.

Old February 26th, 2020, 12:39   #1
Riploo

Fuel Economy: 3.9-5
Default Car wouldn't start

At this point I have started to pull my hair out. I have 2.0 125kw Seat Leon, which is little bit modified. EGR & DPF delete, chip, turbo, jne.

All started when car stalled on me trying to get going in 3'rd gear(my bad). Turned back on without any problems, but then randomly stalled again. Tried cranking it, but nothing happened. Fast forward, I have tried pretty much everything. Engine doesn't make any weird noises, and cranks normally, but doesn't fire up. Checked if there were any codes with VAG-COM. VAG showed 1 error on Gateway data bus. "CAN Bus cannot be reached", and with some other tool it showed DTC. 01305 - Databus infotainment - No Signal/Communication.
I have checked ECU(No moisture), gone through miles of wiring, checked every fuse, disabled different modules. Diesel comes up, and injectors are fine. Checked both diesel pumps(In tank, and the one next to engine). Car has new fuel in it as well. Maybe bad ECU, bad chip?

I have lost all hope.
Riploo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2020, 13:00   #2
DivineChaos
Veteran Member

have you checked your cecm? all can bus goes through it. sounds like a module has failed and is corrupting the signal. can you get into every module with vag com?
DivineChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2020, 10:00   #3
Riploo

Fuel Economy: 3.9-5

I can access every module, but when i try to run a test on Gateway Can bus, it gives me this error. And when I was using VCDS, and relay 449 on the Module got hot.

If picture doesn’t load, it has error Refused by Control module, state 09. Mes - 7F 22 22
Any idea? Bad module or bad wires?

Last edited by Riploo; February 27th, 2020 at 10:02.
Riploo is offline   Reply With Quote