www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > Eastern USA

Eastern USA Local discussions for those in the Eastern USA. (Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, Washington, DC. New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia)

Old October 13th, 2019, 20:08   #46
fase2000TDI

Fuel Economy: 52, 45 38

Hope to meet all of you at some point. This thread really has itching to start wrenching on TDI's again - just had a few changes with the day job and no good place to work on TDI's as of yet. I've done work on my own stuff at Rent-A-Lift, but I work quite a bit more slowly using other peoples tools as it's just not set up in a way conducive to working as efficiently as I'd like.

We plan to save up and buy a piece of land to put a camper on, and to build a garage to work out of. We really prefer to pay cash instead of financing anything - so that might be a year or so off. More than the money, I miss being able to wrench on these and meet the awesome TDI owners out there. I had a great experiencing servicing these vehicles when I lived in Rhode Island. I took a lot of pride in my work - doing it right and leaving it the way I'd want to find it the next time.
TDI service available - timing belts, clutch jobs, cv joint rebuilds, engine rebuilds, maintenance, low power diagnosis, suspension. DSG service $180 Have CAN VCDS for CR TDI's PM here, call or email JeremyTDI@yahoo.com (401)-919-0466 Quotes available, very fair rates

Last edited by fase2000TDI; October 13th, 2019 at 20:16.
fase2000TDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2019, 10:27   #47
Tdipower86

im right on the border of Chesapeake and Suffolk if you need a place work on your car. I just sold my mk3 jetta tdi and just finished building my 5.3 for my Silverado. my mk4 golf will probably remain stock and be used for a commuter
Tdipower86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2019, 04:58   #48
OkiHero

TDI(s): 04 Golf BEW

Whhat you sold the beast?
OkiHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2019, 07:30   #49
OkiHero

TDI(s): 04 Golf BEW

Made some head way yesterday got the head loose but it seems to still be stuck on what looks like the back of the timing cover plate. I guess I have to remove the cam hub.
OkiHero is offline   Reply With Quote