www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old April 23rd, 2017, 15:09   #136
03TDICommuter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneShelley234 View Post
You need to move to the Midwest. I just bought a running driving ALH Jetta for $1500 and I know where there is a bug right now for $1500 or less
Soon. Taxes and fuel prices keep going up out here.
Old April 24th, 2017, 06:21   #137
Frans
TDIClub Enthusiast
Vendor
w/Business number

TDI(s): Golf MK2 TDI

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevorrrr View Post
For those of you who ordered the 5spd transmission and new clutch, was there anything else that you needed (other than oil) to purchase to do the install? From the sounds and looks, everything you need (less tools/time/labor) is included. Seems like a heck of a deal. Just wondering before I order.
yes oil is needed and a ecu modification. mk4 can be done with vcds. Passat needs to be modified by a tuner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03TDICommuter View Post
Question about his ALH longblocks - are they a 'drop it in and run' or are they to be treated as cores to be rebuilt before putting into use?
These engines are used and in good condition. Core engines are rare since these Alh engines are very durable. (with proper maintenance...)
Old April 30th, 2017, 15:48   #138
davisw73

TDI(s): 2001 Jetta

Fran's,
Money sent a few we ago for 6sp conversion. You were at a 2-3 week wait. Any change and/or movement on mine? Thanks
davisw73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2017, 16:37   #139
Jthorg

Frans,

I paid $2,049 on March 24th for the standard transmission kit with the FHN transmission, CV joints,Valeo clutch, and interlock switch.
On May 12th, I received the FHN transmission only. It was strapped to a pallet with nothing else
When can I expect the rest of my order?

Thank You
Jthorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2017, 19:50   #140
davisw73

Same as jthorg, got my trans the other day but not the rest of the conversion kit.
Old May 30th, 2017, 09:03   #141
kpboh
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 24-28 mpg

Has anyone heard back from Frans lately? I've been trying to get in touch with him for weeks via email and PM. In the past he was more responsive. A bit unnerving...
kpboh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2017, 12:10   #142
davisw73

Got the rest of my kit today and inspected it. Thank you Frans. It was packaged very well and the parts are in great shape. Parts in plastic/bubble wrap/individual boxes, inside of a box, inside of another box, wrapped with straps and then more plastic.
To all current and potential customers. Have a little patients, He seems to be very busy and can be hard to get in touch with sometimes. Fran's prices and quality are worth the wait if you have to...but make sure you have budgeted in a little extra time to wait if you have ordered an on sale or high demand item.
Bottom line, will do business with him again when in need.
Old June 2nd, 2017, 05:15   #143
artdeco42

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpboh View Post
Has anyone heard back from Frans lately? I've been trying to get in touch with him for weeks via email and PM. In the past he was more responsive. A bit unnerving...
I got an update from him today via email. I think he is just very busy gathering our parts and trying to keep up with his business, but I agree with the others here that believe it is well worth it for the savings you get working with Frans.
artdeco42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2017, 20:36   #144
casioqv

I just installed an 01m to 6 speed 02m swap kit from Frans in my '01 golf. Everything arrived in a timely manner, in excellent condition, and very complete. The transmission shows no wear and shifts perfectly. The kit arrived in 3 separate boxes over a period of a week. I ended up stripping the transmission mount aluminum threads, so I replaced that part as well as all of the stretch bolts with new ones.

Please be patient with Frans regarding e-mails, putting these kits together must require a lot of work. His kits are excellent, and I highly recommend it!
casioqv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2017, 15:53   #145
mrurbina

Guys ....remember that he's in another country that's 6hr+ of eastern time and this isn't his only source of advertising. CALL HIM if you have issue.. 011 314 997 008 21
Old June 29th, 2017, 11:35   #146
Rrusse11
Veteran Member

Email sent about 15/17 for an ALH, or 17/22 in 15 housing?
Cheers,
R*2
RC Stage 2: 11mm pump & .216 nozzles: Koni Reds with HD Springs, ~1.5"lift: XXIO Racing Rims, 215/55ZR16" General Max AS03's, 10mm/20mm spacers, 35# @: Ventectomy: Atlas skid plate: 02J, SMF, .657 5th, Peloquin LSD: TT Short Shifter: Bosal Hitch: VW OEM racks: Aspherical Mirrors:
Rrusse11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2017, 02:48   #147
jimbote

Fuel Economy: golf=38-43mpg...tacoma tdi=29-33mpg

reserved.... got an email, hopefully will have the parts soon

Last edited by jimbote; July 20th, 2017 at 03:59.
jimbote is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2017, 05:32   #148
Nash_TDI
Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast

Fuel Economy: 63.25mpg max

Just got a 6spd yesterday from him.
PD Cam tools, BSM tool, VE & PD TB tool rental available.
Nash_TDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2017, 11:48   #149
Nevada_TDI
Veteran Member

It is 11:45 am PST and I just called this number and spoke with Frans requesting an invoice: 011 314 997 008 21 he answered on the third ring and promised sending me an invoice within 30 minutes. I will let everyone know when it lands in my email box.

At 12:01 pm PST my invoice arrived in my email box; 15 minutes, not 30 minutes. Thank you, Frans!
2001 Jetta GL TDI, 35/15% Tint, Ventectomy, Catectomy, EGR-ectomy, Stage 4 TDTuning, PP764's, Stealth 17/56 Garrett, VCDS Hex+CAN, South Bend Daily Driver 2 Clutch, DG Short Shifter, Previous Diesel: 1983 Rabbit Diesel

Last edited by Nevada_TDI; July 25th, 2017 at 12:14.
Nevada_TDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2017, 05:38   #150
hevster1

TDI(s): 98 NB
Fuel Economy: 40-42

E-mailed and Pmed. No response. As a business owner, I simply do not have the time to chase after people.
NJ's best shop performing Quality Repairs on TDI's, Toyota, Lexus, Scion and other European and Asian cars as well as Motorcycles & ATV's. Written warranty, reasonable prices. ASE L-1 & A-9 Master re-certified. NEW LOCATION: Montague NJ. Hunter Wheel Alignment. Snap-on Tire Service.I don't need to have specials, my prices are better already!
www.mmautocycle.com
hevster1 is offline   Reply With Quote