Dealing with BeachedBora....

jbleu101

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta TDi, GLS
Aaron exceeds expectations yet again. Thanks Aaron for being a pillar of the TDI community. I love working with you.

Riflesmith

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon TDI 6M, 2015 Golf TDI 6A
I have been buying from Aaron for nearly five years. He is a class act. He knows what he sells instead of just selling stuff like most retailers. He is super easy to work with and understands how important fast shipping is to his customers.

When I need a specific TDI part and/or need it RIGHT NOW, Aaron is the first TDI Vendor I think of, every time.

Many thanks for all the positive experiences.

onlyn8v

Veteran Member
Another good experience with Aaron and Matt..

I ordered a couple things, one of which was only a ltr. of g70. Matt called me to make sure I did not need two. They didn't need to call, but he did just to make sure I got what I needed.
I appreciate that.

As usual, the order shipped right away and was at my door before I needed it.

Mrrogers1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI 6MT, 2011 Jetta TDI DSG, 2015 Golf Sportwagen S TDI DSG
I have been buying from Aaron for nearly five years. He is a class act. He knows what he sells instead of just selling stuff like most retailers. He is super easy to work with and understands how important fast shipping is to his customers.

When I need a specific TDI part and/or need it RIGHT NOW, Aaron is the first TDI Vendor I think of, every time.

Many thanks for all the positive experiences.
Couldn't have said it better!

MidnightBlue

TDI
2002 Golf GLS
I imagine Aaron in his warehouse with a shopping cart and a smartphone tied to the web site... as I fill my virtual cart, he's pulling things off the shelf and putting them in his cart... when I start filling in the shipping and billing details, he starts packing the box... when I hit "confirm" he peels out of the parking lot in his TDI to ship it.... :D

Seriously, I'm the next state up from him, and even the budget (or free) shipping always ships the day I order and arrives the next day here. And on the rare occasions when there has been a question or an issue with an order, he's always been equally quick to respond.

If I need it and Bora Parts stocks it, that's where I buy it!

oldpoopie

Vendor
TDI
2001 golf gl, 2006 jetta, 1981 ALH swapped rabbit pickup, 1998 beetle
I imagine Aaron in his warehouse with a shopping cart and a smartphone tied to the web site... as I fill my virtual cart, he's pulling things off the shelf and putting them in his cart... when I start filling in the shipping and billing details, he starts packing the box... when I hit "confirm" he peels out of the parking lot in his TDI to ship it.... :D

Seriously, I'm the next state up from him, and even the budget (or free) shipping always ships the day I order and arrives the next day here. And on the rare occasions when there has been a question or an issue with an order, he's always been equally quick to respond.

If I need it and Bora Parts stocks it, that's where I buy it!
Yep, thats about right. Fwiw i ordered some fabrication parts from a vw performance shop in cali this week.... Right on their website they require a disclaimer be adknowledged that items ordered wouldnt ship for 2 days!

Mirage

TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 2005 Passat Wagon, 2005 Jeep Liberty CRD, 1999 Suburban 4BD1T
I bought a braided turbo oil line from him last summer when I replaced my headgasket. It was the best price to replace the crappy OE steel line that always gets boogered, and it got here fast.

I just ordered my balance shaft delete kit from him. The price was $5 more than his main competitor, but the shipping was free and I still saved $20+ overall. I'll be doing more business with him in the future!

btcost

Veteran Member
TDI
'12 JSW, '00 Jetta (totaled 12/23/10), 1987 M-B 300D
A HUGE Thank you to Aaron!

I need a new front bumper for my 2012 Sportwagen. (I hit a snow bank at some speed!)

Aaron had one in stock, and in my color too! It had to be shipped via freight. To save $$ Aaron asked if I had any business address to ship to . . the only place I'm friends with that has a loading dock is IDparts!!!

Aaron said that was no problem! My new front bumper is on the way.

A true gentleman and an absolute pleasure to do business with.

I thank you.

Brian

buildingup

TDI
None
Big thanks to Aaron!

Right after order was submitted (VNT-17 Turbo :)) he called just to verify the address and shipping were correct. Got the parts supper quick and very friendly guy to chat with!! Wish more companies were this great!

Julian

Zedbra

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta TDI
I needed a new 1749VB turbo as my current one is having issues after only 170k km, I need to travel for my job. Called Boraparts Monday morning, said they could arrange for 2 day shipping to Canada - placed my order at 3pm which is their shipping cut-off and I received my turbo this afternoon - exactly two days later. $85 including duty for shipping, but it was worth every penny - thank you!

FordGuy100

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta TDI
Fantastic place to deal with. A few months ago the in tank lift pump went out on my car. Called them up, and they had it in stock. Towed my car the 2 miles back home (backroads, towstrap!), and got into my wifes B4V and got it.

A few weeks ago I decided I needed to tackle a slipping clutch (SBC Stage II Endurance, shouldn't be slipping). Ordered them online, but then decided I should do my tandem pump as my starts had gotten really hard. And since it was going to be the 4th of July weekend, I wanted a clutch on hand just in case mine was bad (only 30k), and a starter since mine was getting extremely weak. So I sent my wife up there to retrieve parts.

Today, I sent my wife back with the clutch (not needed), and starter core. We went ahead and traded those off for a ball joint kit my MKIV needs, an oil filter for an upcoming oil change, and som PP764's for the B4V.

My wife, who is into cars/trucks (diesel only), likes it up there, and they treat her nice everytime. She's like "They have the coolest job ever." :cool:

Always a good experience.

Dieselfreak

Veteran Member
TDI
1998 Jetta, red. 1998 Jetta, black. 2002 Golf, black. 2003 Golf, red. 1999.5 Golf, red. 2005 Golf, red.
Bleached is the bomb! I'm a long time customer, pretty much from the very beginning of his startup. Always been a stand up guy, and always makes things right if a problem comes up. Thanks again to team Bleached!!!

TDWhat?

TDI
B5.5 Passat TDI
Awesome CS and very knowledgeable

Needed a cam kit for my PD Passat; gave Aaron a call with a few questions and he gave me all of the info I needed, even going into the rockwell hardness of each brand choice (which is just about the only actual scientific evidence I've gotten on the brand options). Placed my order including a few oil filters. When I got the shipment confirmation a few hours later, Aaron had upgraded the filters to an upgraded product. Definitely happy with my choice to order from Bora Parts!

Dankcorey22

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 ALH & 83 1.6 TD CY
I've been going to Aaron and team for 5 years now. He ships everything lighting fast. Great guy to work with.

Katahdin

TDI
2003 Wagon ALH
Has anyone sent a set of injectors in to them for servicing and/or mounting nozzles? I looked on the website and the price for injector service is much friendlier than other companies I see. I'm just curious if anyone has used their service

Sharkey

TDI
2005 Golf TDI, 2001 Jetta TDI
Another big "Thank You" to the guys at Boraparts.com, they were great about shipping me the thermostat I needed in time for the weekend.

Great customer service, cheers!
~Sharkey

WrEkkED

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 TDI Sport
Aaron put together a custom brake kit for me and got me all kinds of other goodies. ordered Monday arrived in Toronto Wednesday!

Thanks for the help and lightening fast shipping!

DieseLamp

TDI
1998 Jetta, 2004 Jetta, 1998 Ram 12V Cummins
I have been buying my parts from him for years back when it was Boraparts. The name may have changed (Cascade German Parts) but the service has stayed the same. I have always been impressed with the fast shipping and awesome customer service. There are not many companies where the owner will call you to work with you on getting you what you need when you need it. Just today I ordered a decoupler pulling because mine grenaded yesterday. Aaron called me about an hour later telling me it will be at my local fedex hub tomorrow morning for pickup. Outstanding!

Last edited:

Two99Bugs

TDI
2 99 ALH TDI New Beetles
Went to Aaron after getting the shaft by another popular vendor several times, won't mention names. Got a turbo and some other stuff from him in that purchase. It took over a year and a half to actually get the car back together and going. Machine shop took way longer than expected and life didn't help speed things along either. Well, once I got the car going, I had issues with the turbo. Got in touch with Aaron and explained it all to him. I was out of warranty (by time), but figured it didn't hurt to ask if anything could be done. He said he would work with me to get it taken care of. I pulled the turbo to send it off for diagnosis. Turns out once I got the turbo off, the adjuster nut had come loose on the actuator (can't really see that with the turbo on the car easily). So since it wasn't adjusted to spec, boost was all over the place and the computer wasn't happy. Glad it was something simple, adjusted it, got it back on with new gaskets and all is well. I really appreciate that he was willing to help me out even though I was way out of warranty. Luckily it wasn't more than an inconvenience and a reinstall. I will definitely be buying from him again if he stands by his products like that. Like I said above, I had gotten the short end of the stick too many times by another vendor and won't be going there again. If Aaron sells what I am looking for, it will be coming from him.

KDG

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI running on HPR Diesel
Aaron is great! Called me on a Sunday to make sure I'd get a part in time and shipped it out fast!

Filmshoot

TDI
1.9TDI AFN
Yeah I agree bora parts are an awesome all star group of helpful vw parts suppliers.
I would recommend them highly.

...just tapped out with a thumb or 2, please don't mind the abbreviations and grammatical faults.