Planning on doing a bigger turbo in spring. Most likely a 1856v or larger
all work to the car has been done by me including the polished lips

freshly polished headlights

Last edited:

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
Flickr blows for forum images - try photobucket.

Nice looking Jetta. Hope you have a skidplate.

Zedbra

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta TDI
I don't see any pics. Do you have any issues with the bags in the cold? I heard that the lines can get condensation and freeze.

Lowlifeindustries

TDI
Bagged jetta
Flickr blows for forum images - try photobucket.

Nice looking Jetta. Hope you have a skidplate.
thanks i tried photobucket and pics still dont work
as far as a skid plate i have a home sheet metal one just to keep the dirt and snow out for the winter. i have a thick one as well but it causes issues like not allowing me to go low and it also broke my oil pans before i put motor mount spacers in.

Lowlifeindustries

TDI
Bagged jetta
I don't see any pics. Do you have any issues with the bags in the cold? I heard that the lines can get condensation and freeze.
when it first started to get cold this winter the check valves started to freeze on the compressor but that was an easy fix. just at bit of wd40 down the line fix that. i also put air brake antifreeze in the tank and lines every month and drain the tank and water traps.

kaneb

TDI
04 Jetta Tdi Sport
Great looking jetta!!
Living in Ontario with air ride do you run an air dryer in your set-up? Or have issues with moisture freezing anything up? Been curious cause i'd love air on my tdi.

Lowlifeindustries

TDI
Bagged jetta
Great looking jetta!!
Living in Ontario with air ride do you run an air dryer in your set-up? Or have issues with moisture freezing anything up? Been curious cause i'd love air on my tdi.
Thanks. Nope no air dryers just water traps. The only freezing issue had was with the check valves on the compressors but wd40 fixed that issue and I run air brake antifreeze in the tank and line.

swanjp26

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta GLS TDI
I love the look of the wooden trunk liner! It is on my to do list now :) Care to give away any hints on how you built it? even a few more pics of it, and the underside, just to get a general idea.. Looking great tho!

Lowlifeindustries

TDI
Bagged jetta
I love the look of the wooden trunk liner! It is on my to do list now :) Care to give away any hints on how you built it? even a few more pics of it, and the underside, just to get a general idea.. Looking great tho!

My floor is raised about 2" to clear my battery and wiring. Made a frame around the out side of the truck. Just take your time and measure twice before cutting
it looks like mess but all the wiring and lines are cleaned up now

Countryboy07

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta
Thanks guys. Countryboy07 bags are huge investment but we'll worth it made my car functional to drive without destroying it
I know they are pretty pricey, I was checking out Bagriders and almost crapped myself when I saw how much a full manual set was going to cost. Then if you add in a management system, your looking at almost $4,000. I think I will save my pennys and wait until somebody is selling their set-up. Until then, I will just admire yours.

Shello

TDI
2003 jetta 1.9
ya man i'm going for the same look, i have air ride as well vu4 manifold only one 400c compressor...i was just givin bmw rims 18 inch so i will be matching this stance and cambering the rears... stretched tires as well...i have the the f9000 bags too, and put universal aerosport bags over my joms...saves a ton of money doing air ride this way

Lowlifeindustries

TDI
Bagged jetta
ya man i'm going for the same look, i have air ride as well vu4 manifold only one 400c compressor...i was just givin bmw rims 18 inch so i will be matching this stance and cambering the rears... stretched tires as well...i have the the f9000 bags too, and put universal aerosport bags over my joms...saves a ton of money doing air ride this way
I believe those are different rears then mine. I have the Firestone rear kit from Kevin at air assisted How wide are the wheels. I've heard people have issues running wide wheels with the uv bags

Shello

TDI
2003 jetta 1.9
i'm also getting the firestone f9000 rears from canadian air assisted.... UV bags are single convoluted so they leave a lot of space :)

Last edited: