Audi Allroad TDI 6 speed manual Quattro, Ottawa, Ontario, 12800$CDn

TDI
04 BEW Golf
Conversion done over the winter, no expense spared, all equipment from air suspension to air conditioning working, no warning lights or weird faults, as if it was always a TDI, done by professional techs.

SSSSSOOLLLLDD!

Last edited:

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 5 speed Lagoon Blue Metallic(sold); 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon auto
Conversion done over the winter, no expense spared, all equipment from air suspension to air conditioning working, no warning lights or weird faults, as if it was always a TDI, done by professional techs.
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...sel-all-wheel-drive-6-speed-manual/1163417520

Since I know someone will ask the question, was this model (minus the TDI of course) sold in the US? As in, without the TDI engine, was this same configuration of vehicle sold in the US? I think this could be a grey market vehicle here in Michigan. Since we have very lenient vehicle regulation here...

TDI
04 BEW Golf
Yes the Allroad 2.7 Twin turbo (gas) was a model that could be bought new in the US in dealerships, the TDI version was never brought over in North America (both US, Canada or Mexico).

That being said I could assist with shipping to US (shipping at buyers expense of course)

Quest4TDI

TDI
Passat, '05, Candy White
Nice job.

How many miles are on the donor TDI engine? Transmission is from the Audi?

Herb

Last edited:

atunicus

TDI
2005 allroad bhw, 2013 touareg
I am very interested in this car as my allroad just got destroyed by a hit and run driver.

If I flew in and drove it back to MN do you think I would get grief at the border?

Which paint code is the car?

TDI
04 BEW Golf
I am very interested in this car as my allroad just got destroyed by a hit and run driver.
If I flew in and drove it back to MN do you think I would get grief at the border?
Which paint code is the car?
I'm not familiar with import rules for USA, I'm sorry, I know people from Canada drive cars down with USA plates and they get asked questions as to why they are driving a USA plate but coming back in with the Canadian Passport, if you bought the car you have to declare it, it usually involves sending a bill of sale and ownership to the border before you arrive (2-3 days prior)

For importing a USA vehicle into Canada at least...

Paint code is ; LY7Q

stp359

Veteran Member
TDI
Passat 4motion tdi 6speed
Idk how you can get 10l/100. Probably the engine never has time to worm up if it's a 5min drive each way. I have an allroad with the same engine and an allroad 2.5tdi gearbox (EHT code) and On the highway with 100km/h I get around 5-5.5L/100. Mixed it goes up to 6.5l/100 or maybe 7 with a lot of traffic. That's with a stock BGW file. If I get it tuned it will probably better. The price is even low I find knowing how much it costs and what it takes to build it...

atunicus

TDI
I bought the car. I averaged 34 MPG on the way home to Minnesota. I was mostly traveling at 50 to 55 mph until I got into WI. I never even used 6th gear until I saw 70 MPH speed limit signs. I was told that it has a stage II malone tune.

TDI
04 BEW Golf
Idk how you can get 10l/100. Probably the engine never has time to worm up if it's a 5min drive each way. I have an allroad with the same engine and an allroad 2.5tdi gearbox (EHT code) and On the highway with 100km/h I get around 5-5.5L/100. Mixed it goes up to 6.5l/100 or maybe 7 with a lot of traffic. That's with a stock BGW file. If I get it tuned it will probably better. The price is even low I find knowing how much it costs and what it takes to build it...
I drove the car from my house to the shop 5min drive (3 kms) on my morning and night compute with errands around town mostly, hence my 10km/L average. I am also an aggressive driver, far from the normal TDI owner (B5 S4 stage 3, MK4 VR6 24V Supercharger track cars in my stable plus a MK4 Beetle TDI endurance race car)

The car does have a Malone Stage 2 tune in it, yes.

Namakan

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf, 2011 JSW (gone), 2004 Jetta (gone)
I bought the car. I averaged 34 MPG on the way home to Minnesota. I was mostly traveling at 50 to 55 mph until I got into WI. I never even used 6th gear until I saw 70 MPH speed limit signs. I was told that it has a stage II malone tune.
Were you able to get it imported and registered in MN easily?

atunicus

TDI
Yes I just had to obtain a certificate of conformity from audi stating that the car meets US safety and EPA standards. I brought this along with a bill of sale to the border and the customs agents gave me an importation form that I brought to the DMV along with documents mentioned above. I never told customs or the DMV that it has a TDI engine, it is registered as the 2.7t. There aren't any emissions checks in this state so I'm not worried.

SteelyS6

TDI
None yet
New Member here bumping this for some info. How do like the DQT transmission gear ratios on moving the heavy allroad? Do you know if a SMF or DMF was used. Getting ready to do this conversion myself and gathering feedback and opinions.

yatzee

Top Post Dawg
TDI
see sig
New Member here bumping this for some info. How do like the DQT transmission gear ratios on moving the heavy allroad? Do you know if a SMF or DMF was used. Getting ready to do this conversion myself and gathering feedback and opinions.
It's all about the ratios. you don't want a small diesel spinning at 3000 rpm on the highway