Car pulls to left when accelerating...

Poroto

TDI
2010 Manual 6-Speed Jetta (gone)
My 2010 Jetta was involved in an accident where the passenger side front was crushed in; the shop replaced the strut, steering rack, steering angel sensor, swaybar link, and subframe jc. An alignment was also done.
At first the steering was off, where I had to hold it turned to the right for the car to go straight; I took it back it and it was fixed.
Now that the steering is aligned, I've noticed that above 50 mph, whenever I accelerate quickly, the car pulls to the left, and when I take my foot off the gas, it veers back to the right. I had time to play with this since I was on a long 45 mile straight stretch of highway. It does not happen with 1st or 2nd gear, only on 3rd and higher when over 50 mph, and ONLY with quick and hard acceleration (so brake components are eliminated as causative factors), and likewise veering back to the right when I take my foot off the gas in a quick and sudden way.
Anybody have any ideas? Torque steering off? Longer bar on one side when it was replaced?
Any insight would be very helpful,
Thanks!!

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Skoda rapid elegance 1.6 cr tdi
I would take it back to the shop again and get them to check it, if it wasn't doing it before then they must've missed something.