2003 Jetta - Galactic Blue Sedan

mmelbert

TDI
2003 Jetta - Midnight Blue
Finally got my new 2003 Jetta. I got it loaded: gray leather interior, luxury package, monsoon sound system, rear spoiler, front grill chrome, yadda yadda yadda. Take a look at it here then check my webpage. I am going to be putting up my gas mileage and changing it here in just a few weeks. Been busy lately. Will also add new fall pictures when I get the chance. In the mean time here you all go!
Melbert's TDI Page

Melbert's TDI Page

[ September 26, 2002, 22:00: Message edited by: mmelbert ]

ruffcustomer

TDI
2002 jetta
Originally posted by mmelbert:
Finally got my new 2003 Jetta. I got it loaded: gray leather interior, luxury package, monsoon sound system, rear spoiler, front grill chrome, yadda yadda yadda. Take a look at it here then check my webpage. I am going to be putting up my gas mileage and changing it here in just a few weeks. Been busy lately. Will also add new fall pictures when I get the chance. In the mean time here you all go!
Melbert's TDI Page

Melbert's TDI Page
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey looks like mine... except i have a 2002. Like the new styled wheels though...

jettavariant03

Veteran Member
TDI
Candy White 2010 Jetta TDI Cup Street Edition
mmelbert - Nice web site ! I will be coming back to check on your MPG. The MPG will get better has the engine breaks in. Nice care and enoy !

BradleyRas

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI Silver Arrow
will360655

I bought my 00 GLS TDI w/ lux pac, 6cd for 19250 at CVM. A few days after I picked it up, my salesman was transferred to the detail dept....thats another story-
As for service, my car has had alot of problems and CVM sucks for service..Been to autohaus hbg and lanc...bad experiences...
IMO the hbg/lanc vw dealerships suck for service..

mmelbert

TDI
2003 Jetta - Midnight Blue
Sorry that it took me so long to respond. I have been busy lately with all of the holiday hoopla. Anyway. Here are some answers to your questions.

will360655 - I am originally from the Lancaster area. Manhiem Township to be exact. But right now I am living in WV. My parents still live in Lancaster but after college...you need to take a job wherever you find one. Especially since the computer field is so locked up right now.

BradleyRas - Sounds like you got a nice car, but sorry to hear that you are having trouble with it. I will suggest taking your car to Boyd's to have it serviced. They have been rated #1 in the state of PA for customer service. VW even built their new showroom because of it. Anyway. Go there. My family, (parents 2000 Passat, brother 1999 Jetta) have had nothing but excellent service and support from them.

Also going to add a new section to my website for other people to post pictures of their cars. Send in your pictures!