Bio Diesel fuel prices and reg., diesel fuel

dieseltwo

Veteran Member
Diesel fuel prices sure do vary. Huskey at 88 and 400 is 89.9L and the one out in London on the 401 is 83.5. Some stations are at like 99.9 for diesel. BIO diesel fuel prices are like wise and vary to a big deg.,too. The Bio in Barrie, was the last time I was there at 96.9. The Pape & Queen Bio down town Toronto was at a high of 99.9 a few days ago. The Bio is priced way too high, for the bio at Truck Town Termanals out at Steels and James Snow parkway is priced the same as there diesel fuel at some 84.9. Too bad it is too far for me and most of us. The Bio at Barrie and the Pape & Queen should bring there prices down. I now use the Huskey and then back to the Barrie Bio and the back to the Huskey so on, back and forth. Doing this I would guess to make the fuel in my TDI at some where at the B10 number. The B20 fuels do not give as good a fuel mileage as when I mix the fuels back and forth. One could use the Huskey fuel and say the Red Line fuel additive at CTC and still be less then the two higher priced Bio stations. I was under the under standing that places that sold Bio got Tax breaks of some sort and if they do, then the two higher priced ones are sticking it to us. Bottom line is, I believe the Bio stations or rather some will out price themselfs and lose a lot of customers in doing so. Just the way I see it. You all have a great week now eh.