Swapping CCM’s HELP!

Nikokrzynowek

TDI
ALH
Hey guys, I’m new to the forums. I did a lot of research on this and found the most helpful answers on the forum, so I figured I’d make an account and see if you guys can help me! So I just finished up my tdi swap. I pulled the entire body harness and engine harness from a 99.5 jetta tdi. And swapped it into my 02 1.8t body. The 99.5 had no sunroof and crank windows. The ccm from the 99.5 starts with 1C0 but has 3 plugs, and doesn’t look to be any bus wires going to the doors. I am in the process of putting the ccm out of the 02 in the car. It starts with 1C0 as well, but only has 2 plugs. I can’t find a wiring diagram anywhere for a 3 plug ecm. The wires that I need to connect to the ecm are T23
Green
Green/brown
Brown/green
Blue
Black/orange
Gray/white
Gray/blue

T15
Orange/red

If I do not connect the bus lines to the doors. The windows will go up and down with there own button. As soon as I hook up the bus lines. Everything stops working. No windows and no locks. Someone help me out with this. I was hoping I could just pull the pins from the 3 plug connector. And swap pins into the 2 plug ccm. If not I’ll just make new wires going to the correct destination. Thank you all in advanced for the help!!

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
You'll end up likely needing to use all 2000+ stuff, as the '99.5 cars are very different including the CCM related bits.

Nikokrzynowek

TDI
ALH
You'll end up likely needing to use all 2000+ stuff, as the '99.5 cars are very different including the CCM related bits.
What exactly do you think I need to use. Everything from the 02 is present in the car. 02 doors. 02 trunk. I read on here that the cluster has a lot to do with it. So I will hopefully be able to use the 02 1.8t cluster to make sure everything works. Then buy a tdi cluster. I swapped over the pins for the radio aswell to the 02 style because it also has the can bus wires. Anything else you can think of.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Cluster, dash harness, radio if it is a later 2002 (they had a mid year change to the double-DIN unit in 2002)... problem is, you are changing from gas to diesel in addition to changing from early to late, and not all of the AWP/AWW 2002 stuff will work for a 2000+ ALH.

Other than the engine proper, you are better off using a 2000+ ALH car for all the parts you need, OR, gut the 2002 AWP car to the shell and transfer over ALL of the '99.5 stuff.