Show me your Jetta TDI Spice Red

guyfromtor

TDI
2006 Jetta
dieseldorf said:
how many times to do the same post, Joe? At least change the color request! Show a little originality!

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?p=1214395#post1214395
Sorry for the cross post. All I got on the other post was a photo of station wagon. I just wanted to see a picture of a 4 door 2006 Jetta, and thought perhaps I should have posted it originally here in the A5 Golf/Jetta forum instead of the Ontario forum.

So here you see it again. :eek:

01tj

Veteran Member
TDI
not yet
Give me a few days and I'll get some up. We have been getting compliments on ours though and love the color. I think we have the only one in the area too

guyfromtor

TDI
2006 Jetta
01tj said:
Give me a few days and I'll get some up. We have been getting compliments on ours though and love the color. I think we have the only one in the area too
Thank-you, very much appreciated:)

guyfromtor

TDI
2006 Jetta
01tj said:
All the pictures I have seen now, the red looks like of burgundy. I assume this to be a color cast on the picture. Am I correct? Is the color closer to "tabasco" sauce?

OSUDragonMT

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
RE: Spice Red TDI

The Spice Red is a metallic burgundy color. If you are looking for a more red color then you are looking for salsa red, but it is only available on the 2.0T and GTI (as far as I know).

I have a few pics of my Spice Red TDI up on my personal page, you can take a look here: http://osudragon.tripod.com/home/Car.htm

guyfromtor

TDI
2006 Jetta
prfbarto said:
Here's a link to our spice red Jetta. We are loving this car. Averaging 2500 miles/month!

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?p=1171720#post1171720

Hey Guyfromtor:Tell us more about your Jetta you ordered: auto or manual? What Pkg? Wheels? Radio system. What mods you have planned. When is it supposed to be in?
Thank-you very much for the link. I remember seeing your car before, VERY NICE!
I like your spoiler, where did you get it?
Any interior pictures yet? Love to see them

I ordered my car with the Leather Premium package which includes the anthracite leather, sunroof, 16 inch alloys (although my alloys are different from yours). I chose the the manual transmission, almost went DSG.

I almost went for the beige ionterior, but with 2 kids and a dog.... ;)

I don't plan on any mods yet, but I am think of getting the car chipped a year from now, after I break it in and get to know the car.

I will post pictures here when I pickup the car. It still sometime away, sometime in March/April.

Last edited:

prfbarto

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE with SR & NAV
I ordered the spoiler from the dealer. It is VW DriverGear. It comes prepainted. The wheels I choose are originally from a 2006 Jetta 2.0T. I thought they would look good with the silver taillamps.

Man, you are going to love your new car.:D

guyfromtor

TDI
2006 Jetta
prfbarto said:
I ordered the spoiler from the dealer. It is VW DriverGear. It comes prepainted. The wheels I choose are originally from a 2006 Jetta 2.0T. I thought they would look good with the silver taillamps.

Man, you are going to love your new car.:D
Those wheels look great prfbarto.

I can't wait to get my car. Is everything I wanted in car, it looks great, it drives great, and it is fuel efficient. I sit here counting the days.:)

RAST

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Audi A3 TDI
maloosheck said:
Yes. Why?

Seems like I don't like it? Not true. I love it. I just need to change it a bit :).
Oh, no, not what you were thinking. My girlfriend is from Krakow.

maloosheck

Veteran Member
TDI
2K6 1K2 BRM, 2K8 7L6 BWF, 85 16 MF
RAST said:
Oh, no, not what you were thinking. My girlfriend is from Krakow.
Congrats to you and your girlfriend :).
City is nice, but road system is far from being good :).