Installed Travall Pet Barrier today!

brownnugen

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GSW TDI, 2011 JSW TDI & 2018 Atlas 2.0T S
I must say that I am pretty impressed with the build quality as well as the ease of installation. I haven't taken it out or the pup for a ride, but I anticipate nothing but good things. I posted pictures in the Upgrades section but to save you a few clicks, here they are again. It literally took me like 15 minutes to install it.
Here is how it was delivered

As you can see, it was packaged very well to prevent any damage or scratches from shipping and handling.

Here are pictures of the installation. It literally only took me about 15 minutes after I got everything out of the box. Yeah, the instructions were pretty easy to follow and thorough.

The pet barrier allows the cargo cover to easily fit back on and function as it should.

Here is a view from the driver's seat.

And another one if you aren't depending on your backup camera.

funoutdoors121

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW S 6MT
If anyone is interested in a barely used Travall Pet Barrier for either an 09 JSW or a 2015 GSW (2 different models), just PM me.
Ours look mint as they were installed and then removed shortly afterwards.

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
For the Alltrack, I ordered mine from amazon and there are some gaps in the lower bar/mesh area that weren't properly welded. doesn't affect the rigidity but creates a little distracting light reflecting in the separation that you notice in the rear view mirror.

Nothing a little RTV and a wipe of the finger to clean off residual can't correct. With out this our 65# pitbull would hurdle the back seats and end up all over the interior in a second, well worth the asking price.

Also it makes you feel like you're driving the paddy wagon.