Any local interest in snow tires and rims?

Tweak3D

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW
I bought these a few years back for my TDI which was just bought back. They were only used for 1 winter and i'd say less than 3k miles put on them (you can still see the little rubber nubs on the sidewalls new). These do not fit my new car and I don't want to hassle with removing them from the rims to put on different rims. They do have functioning TPMS sensors as well, so no tire lights. I think all you would need to do is check the balance and air pressure and install. Purchased at costco and have full paperwork if needed.

1 Rim has a very slight curb rash, but thats it. I think these look much better than steel wheels.

Photos can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/2dzZH

I am in the Puyallup/Graham area, but willing to meeting somewhere relatively close as well.

Asking $300 OBO. Tires were around 800+ tax new and the rims run about 80-100 each plus TPMS sensors. I will consider every offer. I mostly just want to recoup a bit of my money and get them out of my garage, so don't be shy.

Last edited:

jetlagmech

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 jetta
Are those still available?
he might not be on here very often since he sold his car. if you click on his name you can send a message to his e-mail address. I am thinking about checking with him if they are avail also but will think it over for a day. still considering how long I will be keeping.