2015 Volkswagen Mk7 Golf 4 Door TDi SEL DSG 50k

GreenLantern_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GOLF SEL
Tell us more about the Rawtek and Malone stage 2. Was this a full delete and tune? Rawtek piped all the way out the back or just the down pipe? Dsg tune aswell? 15" wheels? SEL should have original 18s. Were the wheels changed for some reason? More detail the better.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Kind of surprised no interest
Your price is about what the dealers are selling these for, some are even less, and your modifications may not add any value to the car at all. I personally like the GTI seats, the hitch, and of course the tune/deletes. But you are offering something without any warranty and that may scare some folks off.

This is not anything that would scare ME off (I void my warranties usually within minutes of taking custody of the car anyway..never needed them). Tough to compete with a dealer selling a "CPO Super Special Warranty" clad car that is about the same. Plus there are loads of 2015 Golf TDIs out there for as little as $10k out there for sale. Which tempts me to no end, LOL.

Good luck with your sale, though. Looks like a neat car. And congrats on the Q7.