Who is interested in an island GTG?

Wyatt Earp

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf TDI
Anyone interested in a Vancouver Island GTG? Probably mid August.

It could be at Arrowsmith.
It would be BYOTDi, BYOBeer and BYOBeef (or chicken).

Just a thought. Nothing serious. Have a morning of wrenching and an afternoon of BS'n'

Could do skid's, air intakes, even some intake cleanouts. Might consider gauge installs, injectors and that sort of thing as well depending on the level of interest.

Anyway, just throwing that out there to see what comes back...:D

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
I'd be up for a drive out to "Ninee-amooo" for a GTG, depending on my work schedule of course! It would be great to meet some fellow Islanders and any Mainlanders that decide to come over as well. If you pick a date far enough in advance, I'll try and book the day off.

Now the only problem is deciding which car to bring ... the Wagon or the Beast!

LA@JSPerformance.ca

Vendor , w/Business number
Ed's TDI said:
Now the only problem is deciding which car to bring ... the Wagon or the Beast!
Don't you mean the 4x4 wannabe?:p

BTW the TDI Challenge has been tentatively scheduled to August 11 & 12 hope to see you out there.

Sorry Wyatt Earp for the temporary thread jack - If you were to make the meet mid morning/ noon, you may find more mainlanders attending. I am just looking for an excuse to go to Tofino with a stop at the GTG - women we always have alter motives :D

drkblujetta

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Audi A4 ALH TDI
Count me in to Tofino-I know a GORGEOUS Log cabin to rent out.......A break from the old man and the little baby munchKin would do wonders for me.......

A girls weekend out???LOL:p

LA@JSPerformance.ca said:
Don't you mean the 4x4 wannabe?:p

BTW the TDI Challenge has been tentatively scheduled to August 11 & 12 hope to see you out there.

Sorry Wyatt Earp for the temporary thread jack - If you were to make the meet mid morning/ noon, you may find more mainlanders attending. I am just looking for an excuse to go to Tofino with a stop at the GTG - women we always have alter motives :D