2006 Jetta TDI with MK6 Color premium cluster with MK6 MFSW and RNS 315

relumalutan

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI Special Edition
It's beautiful. Did you get all the functions of the steering wheel to work? I heard that you can get some of them to work, but not all.

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Nice! Until now I was happy with the CUP edition cluster I have, now you've ruined me!

138bpm

TDI
06 Jetta TDI PKG 2
Long time lurker just dropping by to say SWEET Cluster swap! I hope to do this one day on my mk5

1998993C2S

Veteran Member
TDI
2006.5 Jetta Pkg2 DSG Navi
RNS-510 Navigation .... version?

With having updated the Steering Module and CAN Gateway which supports the MK6 Color premium cluster, MK6 MFSW and RNS 315..... ?? Does this mean the current "white text" colored RNS-510 navi used in the MY16 VW CC coupe would also work?

I ask because when researching the updates of my '06 MFD2 navi - my understanding is there's a year/break in the useable RNS-510 navi units. Early versions' which will support my MY06 - MY09 red colored instrument clusters,, and the newer navi versions which support the newest year/model cars with white colored instruments clusters ....

What say yous ..... TIA . !!

Yes all 12 buttons working.
I had to update Steering Module and CAN Gateway to make it all working correct.

Last edited:

jetta 97

Vendor
TDI
2 X Jatta MK5 2006
With having updated the Steering Module and CAN Gateway which supports the MK6 Color premium cluster, MK6 MFSW and RNS 315..... ?? Does this mean the current "white text" colored RNS-510 navi used in the MY16 VW CC coupe would also work?

I ask because when researching the updates of my '06 MFD2 navi - my understanding is there's a year/break in the useable RNS-510 navi units. Early versions' which will support my MY06 - MY09 red colored instrument clusters,, and the newer navi versions which support the newest year/model cars with white colored instruments clusters ....

What say yous ..... TIA . !!
Sorry for long time no answer , I just saw this .

I really do not know about Newer Rns-510 , But I think it will support.
Only one way to find out is to install it and see. That how I find out about mine Rns-315. I know for sure Rns-315 will work with Red cluster only partially, but make it full working you have to have Mk6 cluster, either color or Black/withe.

Last edited:

Noahlace

TDI
2005 Jetta wagon, 2006 Jetta sedan
can any one tell me what all I will need for this conversion. I already have the rns315. I have a 2005.5 mk5 Jetta tdi and my screen is going out in my cluster so this would be amazing!