North/North East Bay Area Roll Call

anrima

TDI
2013 Golf TDI + Nav
Hey all,

Matt98AHU and I were talking recently that doing a TDI meet up/happy hour in the North Bay would be fun. Just wanted to get a roll call and see who all lives up this way and might be interested? A new brewery has opened in Vallejo called Mare Island Brewing - it's in the ferry terminal and has some great views and fantastic beer, might be a good location for a GTG and check out some of the other TDIs in the area.

Look forward to hearing from people,
anrima

NFSTDI

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'98 Jetta
If it takes place on a date that I am not otherwise committed, I will be in attendance and in full support. You can count on my support, even if I am unable to attend.

tothemax

Top Post Dawg
TDI
TDIs: 2003 Jetta, 2016 Q5 3.0
I live in Martinez and would love to attend...maybe ever ride my bike across the bridge ... and do a bridge to bridge circuit.. Let us know when... a Sat or Sunday PM would be best for me...

zanzabar

Vendor
TDI
2004 Jetta BEW 5spd (dual duty track car and daily driver beater)
I might be up for this - might I recommend one of the great places in Petaluma (e.g. Lagunitas - kinda hard to get a table there though...or Taps which is downtown)? Wouldn't be averse to driving to Vallejo though so someone pick a place and set a time/date!