oquatanzinwan

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
If you were on the West Coast, Bora; but since you are on the East coast if you buy from MM, you will be using less transportation resources for shipping to you.

TopherDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
The Biaviians mostly recommend the DieselGeek kit (as does my mechanic, who is a trusted mechhanic on this forum), and as you know they are highly advanced.

Last edited:

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Just one comment on TB kits.

Had a customer bring me a Blauparts kit recently. I wasn't impressed. Belt was a 100K Gates, but in the old box that I've not seen in awhile. A lot of the parts had stickers stating "overstock". One of the rollers was in a box marked Flennor.

I'm kinda partial to kits with fresh parts, INA rollers, and Litens tensioners.

http://www.blauparts.com/proddetail.asp?prod=GH21120%2D1%2DA

Last edited:

TopherDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
paramedick said:
Just one comment on TB kits.

Had a customer bring me a Blauparts kit recently. I wasn't impressed. Belt was a 100K Gates, but in the old box that I've not seen in awhile. A lot of the parts had stickers stating "overstock". One of the rollers was in a box marked Flennor.

I'm kinda partial to kits with fresh parts, INA rollers, and Litens tensioners.

http://www.blauparts.com/proddetail.asp?prod=GH21120%2D1%2DA
Good heads up on that, thanks!

oquatanzinwan

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta
TopherDI said:
The Biaviians mostly recommend the DieselGeek kit (as does my mechanic, who is a trusted mechhanic on this forum), and as you know they are highly advanced.
Uhhhhh...the Biaviians are obviously reptilian. Thanks a lot for all the responses everyone.

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
Bruce, seen the T321 labled boxes as recently as jan. They were still made thru the early fall. I'd bet they are newer than a lot of dealer TB's!

alphaseinor

TDI Innovator, Gone but Not Forgotten
TDI
'03 Jetta TDI 780,000 miles (totaled out), 01 Audi TT 225 Quattro 230,000 Miles (runs great!), 00 Cabreetle Beetle dash, ALH & MK4 harness Swap
I'm partial to DG as well, however I do live in Texas so I try to keep the money here...

Greaseburger

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta,2011 Tdi sportwgon
My vote is for tdiparts, I just bought mine there, quick shipping and great service from Peter.