Bid for the 06 TDI fest the FrontRange of Colorado

MetallicaTDI

TDI
Jetta 00' Black
Willing, yes, but able might be another story. I dont really have any connections worth mentioning, but if there is some part I could play I would definatly do what I can. Just let me know!

Brady

suds

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 1999.5, Silver
Willing, yes, but able might be another story. I dont really have any connections worth mentioning, but if there is some part I could play I would definatly do what I can. Just let me know!

Brady
I did the '03 Fest without any prior experience. Most people liked it (you can't please everyone) and I considered it a success. You just need to be comfortable approaching businesses and you do need a core team of 3-5 people with a leader to make the final decisions. It's good to get going on the ideas now, get the proposal together and don't worry that some things may change over time as the year progresses. The '04 crew was well organized and I'm sure that they would answer any questions you may have (as will I but the memory may be challenged on some details now).
Good luck!

bluenb1

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, 98, Blue
rotory and metalica...why don't you both get with jordan and see what he has to offer. With the 3 of you...you may just have something. I know Jordan works out at Copper and is willing to work with someone on site locationa, hotel deals and what ever else may come up. Just a thought.
And the offer is always open...you want to pump us for information...what worked and what hasn't...just ask us.

Later, Jeff