FS: 2004 MK4 BEW 5spd Jetta sedan

vwnathan

TDI
2014 CTD
**SOLD**FS: 2004 MK4 BEW 5spd Jetta sedan

Alright guys I think I finally might be leaving the VW family (12 years! And 7 vws later)
My current car is a 2004 LD7X gray metallic 5spd with 220k on it. This car has been very well maintained. I’ve had it since 135k and have put a lot into it. The car is pretty clean, just has some old curb damage to the passenger side. POR 15 has been applied to reduce any rusting.
List of what’s been done...
-VNT17
-Malone stage 4 w/dynamic EGR
-Buzzken 2.5” DP
-SBC Stage 2 endurance
-camshaft kit (billit)
-Doggie Collar
-shocks within the last 5k
-front springs within the last 1k
-ball joints, tie rods, etc
- 034 Motorsport solid subframe bushings
-timing belt was done @ 177k
-OEM glow plug harness/plugs (4 new oem spares come with the car)
-updated brake cables
-Beefed up digbone
-OEM motor/trans mounts
-comfort blinker
-Euro cluster (has the mpg etc display in the center)
-euro headlight switch
-custom Bi-xenon headlights
-new axles
-Gli tails
-Gli 18” bbs rc’s Recently refinished (powder coat)
-Michelin Super Sports (less than 10k)
-Dieselgeek oil bypass kit
-Dieselgeek short shifter
-Dieselgeek full metal jacket skid plate
-Frost heater
-winter wheels/tires (Antares on OEM 5 spokes)
The only that I haven’t done that it needs is the rear axle bushings. Just haven’t had time. Have the OEM bushings.
The interior is just about a full GLI swap. Brand new OEM GLI headliner, painted pillars/sunroof shade, and all the lights and visors etc are the gli Black. Just missing the black door seals and seatbelt covers.
Oil has always been changed at 10k with OEM fluid and filter. Fuel filter is changed every 20k and I run a can of BG diesel fuel cleaner through it every other month.
The car moves very well and is quite fast! I’ve put a lot of time into this car and like the result, but I think it’s time for something more modern!
As far as price, the NADA on it is about $4,000.
With all that has been done to it I think an asking price of $5,500 is fair. I’m open to offers, but no trades. Clean MA title in hand. Car is located on Cape Cod, MA.

Last edited: