hit and run

cleaver

Veteran Member
TDI
None - did own '01 and '02 Jetta TDI
I grabbed this off of a friends facebook, hopefully the TDI driver is found. Feel free to post over on VWVortex whoever has an account there.
Last night while on the Waverly road Dartmouth, NS bound we came up to a bike accident. A 23 year old military man was the victim of a hit and run. As far as we know he only sustained minor injuries (busted leg and road rash) however the outcome could have been completely different. He was hit by a young male 18 - 22 years of age clean cut short dark hair. Driving a VW Jetta Diesel engine that was apparently smoking pretty good. Dark green or dark colored. The vehicle will have damage to the right side with possible black and red paint transfer from the bike. This little bastard needs to be found. There is the possibility he was at the Tim Hortons in Fall River shortly before the accident which was around 10 tor 10:30pm last night. You all can trust in the fact that I will be keeping my eyes out for this a$$h0le and I sincerely hope you all do too. I would hope someone would do the same for me and the ones I love so I don't think it is too much to ask of you all for a brother. I know I have a lot of military and bikers and people with respect on here and hope you all will remember this when you are out and about..

skenny

Veteran Member
TDI
none
That sucks, what is wrong with people?! Seriously, post this on the customobsessions.com forum as well; a lot of local VW people hang out on there. The VW / Audi subforum fairly active (moreso than our Atlantic subforum here these days).