Selling soon 2001 mk4 Jolf w salvage title 285k mi

50mpg@65mph

TDI
2001 MK4 Jolf, 2005 B5.5 Passat
Hey Guys and Gals!

I'm selling my beloved TDI Jolf soon (golf with Jetta front end) it's been my daily driver for years and has been well maintained but the clutch just bit the dust last week. It's got some quirks doors require a few pulls to open the front doors. It goes into limp mode when it hits 60 mph, haven't had the time to look at fixing it yet, have a toddler and working a lot since she was born. It's timing belt was done round 266k and has new glow plugs, bigger injectors and koni FSD shocks, audi TT springs and new wheel bearings. I love this car but it's time for a bigger one and my wife refuses to drive a stick so it's not a great fit for my growing family. I'd like to hear if anyone is interested. I have kept pretty good records regarding repairs and my best friend that sold it to me said the first 100k miles of its life it was a tire testing car so those were some low wear miles. The engine has only run full synthetic oil, order most things for it from idparts.com oh and tires are less than 2 years old, Altimax, and have a lot good tread still. I want to see if anyone is interested in buying before the new clutch is installed if I had the time and money I would put a bigger clutch and bigger turbo I know there are probably a few that are ready to make that happen. It also has the ECU delete done. I'm out of town currently but will take some pics soon. Let me know if you are interested looking to get 2k as is and 3k+ if I go through with all the repairs, let me know, thanks!

Last edited: