FS: '05 Passat Wagon

one2many

TDI
14 Q5, 05 Passat
FS: '05 Passat Wagon, 119k, Geared BSM, Rocketchip 1+

White wagon, anthracite interior 128k miles. Geared BSM, RocketChip 1+. Been using Mobil 1 TDT since 85k. New thermostat, coolant flange and coolant temp switch last fall, new Bosch reman alternator last summer. Runs amazing. sometime has funky shift from 2nd to 3rd, but has been that way since I acquired in '09. I had replacement torque converter installed shortly after purchasing- had 82xxx miles.
Low mileage factory axles installed early '16
New tires Fall of '16
KONI FSD- front and rear
Oil changes between 5k and 6k miles
Zimmerman rotots and Akebono ceramic pads
PENDING SALE
Car is Located in western Michigan.

Last edited:

newlitemotorist

Veteran Member
TDI
06' Jetta TDI dsg, 445,000 miles and counting!
Really nice car! I like the white color with the dark tent...very sharp.

I wish I was in the market as this would be mine in a heartbeat. I will be shopping in about 2 months as I need a bigger cruiser and I really miss my old wagon.

For your sake, I hope it sells quickly but for mine I hope it's still available when I'm ready!!! ;)

Take care.

mogly

Veteran Member
TDI
MKIV TDI + B5.5V AVF/01E
Agreed. The white is lovely.

Slightly off topic, but can anybody tell me who makes that back bumper loading area protector?

s4phillips

Veteran Member
Live in d/FW, TX. Transplanted from the Pacific
TDI
2002 Beetle, 2005 Passat Variant-DOA blunt force trama, 2014 Beetle-went home
Very nice! Our Passat was recently rear ended and totaled and I miss it. I am telling myself we don't need another one to replace it as I have vehicles that I can drive. But that sure looks nice?

truman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Passat Variant, Still miss the 03JW
Agreed. The white is lovely.
Slightly off topic, but can anybody tell me who makes that back bumper loading area protector?
IIRC, member gerwazy imported those from the UK as a group buy. Dont know if they are available anymore.

one2many

TDI
14 Q5, 05 Passat
Thanks, I've always been fond of the color as well!:D
Bumper cover by RGM rearguards- I got a group buy together back in 2010, but NGP is now the US distributor: http://www.ngpracing.com/newstore/rgm-rearguards/

Now I can let the cat out of the bag. This car was rear-ended and sat for a while hence lower mileage. I sourced a white bumper and hatch from an '03. The left quarter was reworked and most would never notice until pointed out. RT quarter not repainted.
A small detail that may blow your mind is that the earlier wagons had the wiper seated on the left while the later '04-05's were normally stopped on the right- bizarre.

Should also add this car was in FL until I purchased in '09 and has seen very little winter driving due to my AWD cars doing the dirty work.

Any questions- ask away.

Last edited:

r90sKirk

Veteran Member
TDI
All TDI's - No gassers! Luxo-Tourer = 13 Passat (hands down, the nicest car we've ever owned), Most fun = MK4 Golf
do you have any pics of the damage before it was repaired?

thanks,

Kirk

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
Do you have pictures of the damage before it was repaired? Is the title rebuilt?