For Sale: Clean 2005 Golf TDI, 122k

pos009

TDI
2005 Golf TDI GLS
Updated - This is a "Feeler" post. Should have put in title, not text... (Sorry, can't edit thread name)

The car will be for sale in about 3 weeks, but wanted to get a feeler out to the TDI Club, as you guys have been The. Best. over my years of owning this gem.

I'm in Southern California and the optimal sale date will be weekend of May 13-14.

Some basic facts:
Perfect running condition, great cosmetics
GLS package - heated seats, sunroof, power, cc, Monsoon, etc.
5 speed manual
Stock except for racks and tinted windows
Average 10k/year
TB done around 80k
All regular maintenance completed by dealer while under warranty, then by me since. No major repairs.
New tires in Q4 2016
Front right bumper scuff visible in photo is only real exterior issue (and for the record was there when I bought it. :))
2nd owner, lifetime west coast car (bought in WA state with <20k in 2007)

Proof-of-Life photo under this link... more pics to follow after I get it detailed :cool:
https://flic.kr/p/TMf4hN
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

pos009

TDI
2005 Golf TDI GLS
Thanks for asking. I updated top post (it's a 5spd).

I'm waiting to set an asking price until I finish my market research and post detailed pics in the next week or so. If you have an offer in the meantime, feel free to PM me. Note that I can't sell it till after May 5.

tdi-eyed

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk4 Jetta Wagon
Per forum rules, please post a price. If you are looking for bidding, go to ebay :)

pos009

TDI
2005 Golf TDI GLS
Per forum rules, please post a price. If you are looking for bidding, go to ebay :)

Sorry - didn't realize the "feeler" part of the post should be in the title (anyway to edit a thread title??). I updated the OP to try and make it more obvious.

Not looking for bidding, just input on fair price and wanted to post here instead of CL to keep it 'in the family' so-to-speak.

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
just post what you want for the car. do you want a reasobnable price of like 4k? i'll give you that.

if you're one of the TDI people who want $10,000 because it's "low miles" then i'll pass

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
this sounds like a guy who "knows what he has" and it's worth $10,000