FS: 2003 Jetta GLS TDI Sedan in Louisville, KY

A5INKY

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI, 2002 Eurovan Westphalia VR6
***SOLD!***

My girlfriend's car is now for sale. She bought this TDI last spring via eBay (more or less sight unseen) with the intent of modding it for autocross. It was not quite as pristine as she is accustomed to having driven mostly newer cars. Since then the desire to race has subsided but she realized how much she enjoys driving a TDI. She just bought Paramedick's very clean 2004 Jetta wagon as more practical and cleaner daily driver. So, this one has got to go. Basic maintenance was almost caught up and she had been driving it daily until the wagon purchase a couple months ago. There are a few electrical glitches in the interior (door lock actuators etc.) I may or may not get to fixing before the sale. Car has no rust and paint is OK, appears to have had a few repairs over the years but is intact and no clear coat issues. Body is a 7 out of 10 and leather interior is about the same. What has been done so far:

• Full TB service ~5K miles ago, 100K mile belt and everything touching it replaced along with the appropriate TTY bolts (all from ID Parts). Was timed perfect mechanically and checked with VCDS
  • Injectors cleaned with Diesel Purge
  • Tranny fluid changed with G70 spec
  • Leaky CCV hose replaced
  • EGR duty cycle turned down, intake was not cleaned but didn't really need it.
  • All new vac lines using factory hose
  • Panzer skid plate, though still missing the side skirts and driver inner fender liner
  • Brakes checked out, new EBC Green Stuff pads in front.
  • New TT LCA bushings, ball joints and outer tie rod ends
  • Several boots replaced on OE axles.
  • Sunroof drains cleared and ends clipped
  • Cupholder console installed with new arm rest, though aftermarket armrest catch has already failed (ugh!)
  • New power mirrors
  • New Weathertech front mats
  • Clutch feels good and no DMF rattling. I suspect it was upgraded at some point before she bought it but cannot confirm
Yes, it is a 5 speed manual transmission car. No modding had yet began, but car runs well. 206K miles, asking $5000 OBO!

Last edited:

A5INKY

TDI
Montreals.....sweet car!
Oops! Thanks for the clarification Bruce. I'll fix the post.

BTW, Melissa said you have been wonderful to work with on the logistics. She is really happy and can't wait to get back into a wagon, especially one as well cared for as yours.

A5INKY

TDI
^ Not too dirty, headliner is not sagging but has some wear and tear.

Bump! Need this sold, price reduced.