High pitch squeal from passenger side rear. Video included

thundershorts

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 passat tdi sel premium 2015 golf s tdi gls tdi b5.5, 2002 eurovan,Peugeot 505 td,Citroen cx25 prestige
It is most likely the lift pump. my 2015 golf made the same screech just before it died on a hill. Half tank of fuel. I replaced the lift pump with the recently updated part# with a suffix of -an. Not only no further trouble, but the sound is totally different. Not the usual low 60hz hum, but virtually inaudible unless your ear is right over it. As usual, the jerks at VW denied the warranty. As I kept moving up the corporate levels at customer service, when I thought I'd found someone that couldn't care less, I've found someone who could. The last one I spoke to, a Sharon, became obviously annoyed when I asked her to explain the court approved warranty wording "if there is a dispute over a warranty issue, the customer shall prevail" She refused. Anyone here know if Audi customer service operates out of the same sewer as VW diss-service? I can trade the golf for a a3 tdi. I'm only 6 months into this car with 10 1/2 years to go, and I've had three issues, front missalignment,bad windshield glass, lift pump. I had to pay myself to correct all three. Anyone know if Audi treats people any better?