2004 vw golf tdi gls

TDI
MK4 GOLF TDI BEW
Hello
I have a 2004 vw Golf tdi GLS 5-Speed Manual Transmission.. BEW engine code for sale,with 220699 kms on it.
All regular maintenance is done and is up to date.I always used oem parts from the dealer or from Roseland technical or id parts..The only aftermarket parts on the car is the headlights and the front bumper(previous owner had a front end collision so replaced the front cracked bumper and headlights).I have all the service history and every bill under my ownership..Always used oem castrol 5w 40 from dealer. It also had a frostheater so winter starting and heat in the cabin is not an issue..No rust but had some paint chips and paint peeling on the fender...
Recently the front bearings,Inner and outer tie rods,ball joints on both the driver and passenger sides were replaced along with all the filters and the engine oil..I bought the break fluid and power steering fluid but didn't change..will give them to the next owner..
The check engine light is on due to the bad turbo dashpot and has codes p2564 and p0299..but the driving is not effected so didn't touch that..Mechanic told have to replace the whole turbo but some tdi gurus might just replace the dashpot...(i am a youtube mechanic but cant do all)..Car comes with Michelin 2017 summer and 2016 Pirelli winter tires from costco..
Asking 6000 CAD or best offer..Car is in Saskatoon..
I do not know how to post pictures so see this link in kijiji
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...di/1349829070?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
Thanks for your time..

Last edited:

Geobmx4life

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf Malone tuned VNT 17, FMIC
????

DASHPOT? I've been at this for a couple years, what's a turbo DASHPOT? Do you mean smart actuator? Also, how many kms have driven without the turbo functioning?

Last edited:

TDI
MK4 GOLF TDI BEW
hello Geobmx4life
Its the smart actuator thats not working properly...i did not find any difference like the limp mode or struggling on acceleration..i can hear the turbo on acceleration but dont know weather its working or not ...so just driving like that since i got the car almost 50000kms