Trading in my Car - Parts for sale

wakeboarder_shawn

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI Highline
I am trading in my car for a 2009 TDI Highline.
I have a few parts on my car that I will sell if I can. It is a bit of a long shot since I am trading the car on Tuesday March 16

-RocketChip 2/3/3+ Switchable this is only for a 99.5 and I will have to swap ECU's - $200 obo
-PP502 nozzles, again I will have to swap nozzles - $150 obo

JASONP

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Golf TDI Comfortline 6spd
Wonder how the nozzles would behave with my 01M, and it's light tune.
Would I get better fuel economy?

2ManyKMfor1Tank

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta
Looks like I'll have them in this evening Jason, if you know someone who has the tools to swap em out with yours if you want to try em out I'm up for that.

2ManyKMfor1Tank

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta
Boned again!
Bought these injectors, never had the opportunity to see the nozzles before buying them, as we did a quick swap late at night. took them out last night to have a look finally, as I purchased another set of bosio pp502's for a friend of mine. low and behold they say tdi racing p502 on them. a quick search reveals they are chinese made and a lot of people have had terrible problems with them.
another lesson learned.

AR

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 M-B ML320 Diesel & '05 Passat TDI Manual 5-Speed
Boned again!
Bought these injectors, never had the opportunity to see the nozzles before buying them, as we did a quick swap late at night. took them out last night to have a look finally, as I purchased another set of bosio pp502's for a friend of mine. low and behold they say tdi racing p502 on them. a quick search reveals they are chinese made and a lot of people have had terrible problems with them.
another lesson learned.

AR
Aaron...you don't seem to have much luck now days! :(

OmegaRenegade

Vendor
TDI
2004 Jetta
there may have been a chance the OP didnt know what kind of injectors were in the car and was told they were 502's... ignorance of what you have is sometimes a possibility when you dont wrench on your own car. But two years is also a long time to not investigate what you have bought....

2ManyKMfor1Tank

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta
there may have been a chance the OP didnt know what kind of injectors were in the car and was told they were 502's... ignorance of what you have is sometimes a possibility when you dont wrench on your own car. But two years is also a long time to not investigate what you have bought....
Turns out you're right, thanks for the thought.
Checked his posting history tonight, seems he believed they were
pp502's as he posted that he bought a set at a good price, obviously whoever be bought from took him for a ride.

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
Even better... now can take it for a test drive and swap it themselves for free..no charge.. :D
Two things preventing that...

1) if memory serves, his was an immo 1 ecu, and would run for about 3 seconds after the swap.

2) he traded it in over 2 years ago - don't think it's there any more.:rolleyes: