Newb

theone2043

TDI
Just got my first diesel car and so far I'm enjoying it. Got myself a 14 jetta tdi premium. Looking through things but its overwhelming. Any ideas where to start making sure everything is up to snuff or things I can do to improve it or make it run better. Looking at also adding fog lights and wondering why some co are cheaper then others. Looking for some feedback. Thank you.

akjdouglass

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta w/premium (sold to VW); 2014 Jetta Value Edition; 2015 Jetta SEL; 2003 Jetta GL
Keep searching this forum. There's a ton of useful information pertaining to maintenance, common issues and solutions, upgrades, etc.
VCDS is a very useful tool that will allow you to become engaged with the inner workings of your TDI.

tdiinsc

TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI, 14' Jetta TDI
Just got my first diesel car and so far I'm enjoying it. Got myself a 14 jetta tdi premium. Looking through things but its overwhelming. Any ideas where to start making sure everything is up to snuff or things I can do to improve it or make it run better. Looking at also adding fog lights and wondering why some co are cheaper then others. Looking for some feedback. Thank you.
Dont get caught up in the numbers otherwise you'll most certainly think something is wrong with your car...thats the best advice from one newb to another.