Warranty Work! New Member!

Hotelevator

TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
So I am new here, name is Jordan and I bought my 15 Passat TDI SE just at 2 months ago and I absolutely love the car, I’ve always wanted to own a turbo diesel and now I have one! It came with tons of options including heated seats, push start, bluetooth, backup camera and much more. Well just last week I got the drl light to come on, then the engine light, then the adblue warning, then the tire light. Luckily everything is covered under warranty and all I am paying for is mount and balance on the new tire which is $25. Definitely worth getting the warranty when purchasing the car! So what kind of stuff has everyone done to their Passat TDI’s??

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
Where did you buy the car, a VW dealership or an independent dealer?

Hotelevator

TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Where did you buy the car, a VW dealership or an independent dealer?
I bought the car from a Volkswagen Dealership in Atlanta, GA. They went above and beyond to make everything right with the car, 10/10 definitely recommend!

Lincoln

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SE 6 Speed MT
So what kind of stuff has everyone done to their Passat TDI’s??
There's a pretty lengthy thread on here somewhere with nearly exactly that topic. And of course there's the sticky for "Passat NMS VCDS Tricks/Upgrades." Lots of good ideas in there too. And there's also, "Cool features you didn't know your Passat has." You'll find more ideas for upgrades by searching those than you'll ever get in responses here - probably hundreds of good ideas in all.

I've only done a handful myself: trunk light upgrade to LEDs, hard-wired dash cam, replaced 2015 rear seat with 2013 seat (better center fold-down section), splash guards, headlight adjustment (not a big deal, but many come from factory aimed WAY too low), and so forth. Good luck, and have fun!