Post your TDI sightings here!!

donDavide

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta ;2006 Golf; 2015 Jetta S
Black B4 Northbound I695 Catonsville ( I have seen this car before in about the same place on a Saturday my way to Impexfest last year and on my way to Impex today.
Southbound V10 Toureg metallic Tan leaving a nice cloud of sout :) Timonium.
Rt2 Severna Park A4 PD Jetta Blue Rts southbound

Last edited:

PnutButrJelytime

Veteran Member
TDI
02 jetta
black A4 jetta 4 door rt.50 by the riva exit. i think they were michigan plates. i really need to start writing this stuff down :confused:

donDavide

Veteran Member
TDI
Lots today.
0800-Red A4 northtbound rt 2 Severna Park- young female.
11-12 Blue A4V 12th st Nw above E parked
1200 Black A4 Golf Harvard NW (near Sheridan) Parked (Racks on roof)
1330 White A5V/Sprtwagon Vermont Ave NW turning on to K st. Middle age Female. I tried to speak to her, told her about club, but she was rude (typical of DC)

1600- Grey blue (more grey) A5. In front Of Catholic U on Michigan Eastbound turning onto Monroe. Young female.

1745- Gray metalic B4V (like what Blue Hen had) Landover Road onto Rt 50 Late 50s age wise. I got stuck in traffic but was able to pass when it went to 3 lanes. He was trying to keep me from passing him. He was a left lane bandit the whole way down 50 east. He was very slow holding up traffic between Lanham and Bowie. Again Left lane bandit. 2 suggestions. Shower and Dr. Atkins. Tacoma Park was the otherway Dude.

1810-Gray/blue A5 (like aboveA5) Parole/Annapolis tailgating above B4V Passat. This is a repeat(multiple) sighting. He drives like a maniac. ( I saw him weaving,driving fast and no signals the other morning)

Except for 1st sighting, I was the in A3.

Last edited:

donDavide

Veteran Member
TDI
no-blue-screen said:
Also typical of most drivers around here. Everyone is in a big hurry to get nowhere.
True, but everytime I see him it is like that. I am sure the Hybrid Camery driving in the middle lane doing 55 mph on rt 50 after 424 that would not get over( I flashed her close to 20 times with all kinds of room for her to get over) and when I got by her she gave me an obscene jesture may say that of me even though she was in the wrong by not getting into the slow lane and impeeding the flow of traffic.

PnutButrJelytime

Veteran Member
TDI
02 jetta
black jetta pulling into the maritime autowash across the street from the annapolis harbor center today around noon. seems like a good day for a detailing. do they do a good job?

samspock

Veteran Member
TDI
Passat, 2005, Shadow Blue
Saw a white A5 Jetta on Ritchie Highway in Pasadena with red TDI letters around 8:30 this morning.

donDavide

Veteran Member
TDI
3/25/2009- White A4 4door Golf Rt 50 westbound before 424.
Today- A4 Jetta WB Rt 50 and Columbia park rd.
Tonight at Severna Park Shell- Grey B5.5, making awful noise (balance shaft is going.) I tried to warn the Lady but she really would not listen (imagine that:eek: ) Go figure.

samspock

Veteran Member
TDI
Passat, 2005, Shadow Blue
I wonder if she is the same one I have seen at the Arnold 7-11 a few times? If she is then she also has a Jetta.

Last edited:

donDavide

Veteran Member
TDI
samspock said:
I wonder if she is the same one I have seen at the Arnold 7-11 a few times? If she is then she also has a Jetta.
I see a Blue B5.5 at 7-11 but never the grey. I saw here get towed away one day but she said it was not balance shafts. She will talk. The lady at Shell would not really converse. She drove back towards NCA Whitehurst Oakliegh forest area down McKinsey.

onlyinabeetle

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2012 Jetta Sportwagen
I saw a A3 red jetta with rhode island plates at the seasonal in foxboro ma tonight

Phoenix42

Veteran Member
TDI
'08 Mazda3 Hatch
Nah, it was on a twin of my car, a four door reflex silver Golf with the TDIclub license frame.
Saw it on route 3 northbound near the MA / NH border the other morning.

mikeyF

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 silver Golf
i gave a thumbs up to a silver golf yesterday on the pike with a club plate frame... we both got off at the 146/rt20 exit :)

wfg97079

Veteran Member
TDI
for the first time in 17 years, none
Its Me

I saw you too, near the exit for the Mall I think?

I actually see alot of TDI's on my commute from Amesbury, MA to Merrick, NH but yours is the 1st 4-door silver golf :)
Phoenix42 said:
Nah, it was on a twin of my car, a four door reflex silver Golf with the TDIclub license frame.
Saw it on route 3 northbound near the MA / NH border the other morning.

PitPassat

TDI
1996 Passat TDI SW
Saturday, April 18, around 10:00 a.m. a black Jetta A3(?) TDI parked at Brady's Run Park in Chippewa, PA. Anyone on the forum?

W.

Phoenix42

Veteran Member
TDI
'08 Mazda3 Hatch
Yup wgf the Golfs ain't as common as the Jettas.
I would have been getting of the highway to head to the old Digital build for another day at the grind stone :)

arne487

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Golf TDI, '10 TDI Cup Jetta
PitPassat said:
Saturday, April 18, around 10:00 a.m. a black Jetta A3(?) TDI parked at Brady's Run Park in Chippewa, PA. Anyone on the forum?

W.
That wasn't me, but I've been known to park my Golf there on occasion. Haven't been there since December.

no-blue-screen

TDI Nut
TDI
TDI
Saw a Treg V10 TDI with graphics on the passenger side that said 'Clean TDI diesel'. Spotted at 11:50am today on RT 216 in Laurel near the I-95 junction.

PitPassat

TDI
1996 Passat TDI SW
Saw a silver Jetta TDI with Colorado license plate tonight (8:30 p.m.) parked in the 10a section of the extended parking lot at PIT airport.

SnowCub

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 S350 BlueTec
I met N1Das yesterday on my way to work. Hope I didn't stink him out too bad. I was burning turkey grease from the last HO5G.

mdfirefighter

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta
Saw a white MKV on southbound 210 and east bound 228 going into waldorf. Couldn't tell if it was a PD or CR. But I do know she loves her husband.

Bob S.

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A B4V, some ALHs & BRMs
mdfirefighter said:
Saw a white MKV on southbound 210 and east bound 228 going into waldorf. Couldn't tell if it was a PD or CR. But I do know she loves her husband.
Were you watching the car or the action?