Problems with ECS tuning

Coast2Coast

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI, 5-speed
I ordered a boost gauge for my MKv Jetta TDI and they emailed me and told me i needed a different one and i okayed it saying its fine as long as it was the same price. I just got the invoice an it was $20 more then the one i ordered, and for a MKIV. I asked them to cancle it because it wouldnt fit, and they said they would, and still shipped it to me. So i called back and asked if they were sure it was going to fit and tehy said its made for the MKV it just says that. Is this guy full of crap, or do MKIV steering pods fit on MKV cars?

milehighassassin

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 Golf TDi PD, Reflex Silver
Why not try it and let us know? Why are you *****ing on here? Call and talk to them, they are a pleasure to deal with, great Products!

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
ECS Tuning ROCKS !! Nothing but 1st class, speedy service from them! I wish others could meet their standard of excellence.

Sc0

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Golf GL 5sp Candy White Tan cloth interior
A few weeks ago I spent a few $k, had a small mixup but they made it right. I have placed previous orders with them as well and was taken care of promptly when I had a concern.

Prices aren't the cheapest advertised but the service is where the extra $ goes... I will order from them again when something else is needed.

TooRoundTDI

Skunk Rocker
TDI
1998 Jetta
I havent had the best luck with them communicating with me. They ignored an email from me asking where my shocks were a week after they told me they were dropped shipped. Then when I emailed again a week after that where they were they then told me they had problems with Bilstein and that they shipped that day. This was after holding up an $800 order for a month for a $40 tool they would have "in a week or two" so I finally had to ask them to forget the stupid tool. Ive waited two months for my order and Im still waiting on the shocks:rolleyes:. Never again from ECS Tuning for me, I scraped the sticker off my car today. Dieselgeek, Kerma, Rocketchip and TDIParts are stand up, they have all my buisness from now on.