EDC15 Electrical Schematics

OxyBolzen

TDI
2003 Jetta TDI Wagon
I am wondering if anyone has or knows where I can find the electrical schematics for the EDC15 in my 2003 wagon. I am looking for the schematics and board layout of the circuit board inside the EDC15 (like resistor values and which traces are connected to which pins on all the driver chips and microcontroller), I already have the Bentley wiring diagrams and have been going through online materials as to how everything is connected on the outside of the ecu.

The reason I am looking for this is I am working on creating an inline board to monitor ECU and engine signals with the potential for control in the future. I have an opened EDC15 board I am probing and reverse engineering, however if anyone has the correct diagrams it will save me lots of time and potential problems.

There is this site that may offer what I am looking for, autodtc.net, I have contacted them asking what information their documents contain.

I'll create another thread when I have gathered and processed the information and I am laying out the circuit board. This is just a request for additional information.

turbocharged798

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 black ALH Jetta;09 Gasser Jetta
I am guessing Bosch has all that information and I doubt they are willing to let it go to the general public.

OxyBolzen

TDI
2003 Jetta TDI Wagon
Agreed. It is possible that some information snuck out of Bosch and is now floating around or that someone has already done some work reverse engineering it. I'll be posting what I have when it is more polished. My hopes aren't too high that this information is out there but its worth asking.