2012 Audi A3 TDI - $16,999

DownByTheRiver

TDI
2012 passat
Selling my A3 that I purchased brand new. Black/black leather, 6 speed s-tronic dsg transmission. 62,8XX miles. Excellent condition and well-maintained. Kind of a cool car, more of a TDI gti, really. The car has spent its entire life in Florida.

Sport package with 18" s-series wheels. Much better seats than standard stockers, sport suspension, better wheels and brakes, Bluetooth, all weather floor mats and trunk liner, new battery last December. Non-smoker, no tears or even noticeable wear on leather. Up to date on all maintenance. Have all 3 keys and owner's documents.

Currently, the car is not being driven, save for two or three times a week to keep fluids moving. I bought a truck because I'm into restoring old cars, and that hobby, as some of you might know, requires a truck. I know I couldn't be selling at a worse time, but I can't justify both payments at this point. I'm not going to take it in the shorts because of everything going on right now, and I feel that members of this forum would tend to agree. That being said, make me an offer within reason. Please PM or respond with any questions. It's priced below KBB by about $600, so I'm not trying to bust chops.

Good:
-excellent condition interior, very good condition exterior
-maintained well from the start, I'm the only owner and have always used 507 spec oil and Mann filters.
-not many made with these options
-STOCK
-clean title and carfax

Bad:
-scratch on the rear passenger door. This could probably be buffed out, but I haven't tried. (see pics)
-Small dents in the rear bumper (see pics)
-Arm rest latch snapped, will look into replacing this before the sale

Plenty of pictures in the Photobucket album here: http://s62.photobucket.com/user/rhoadizzle/library/2012 A3 TDI sale?sort=3&page=1

DownByTheRiver

TDI
2012 passat
What is this "23O6 recall" you mentioned?
Just saw this, sorry. That was a software update campaign to head off the EPA stuff earlier this year. Sounds like more of a good faith "we're trying" thing by VWoA. I don't live in an emissions state, so the car will have no software or hardware changes, unless they're determined to be beneficial.

Sweet ride for the $$. If only they made A3's with the manual trans.....
Thanks. It's been a great car, and has lived up to all my expectations, but I can no longer justify the payment for it. Someone will get a well-cared for TDI.

DownByTheRiver

TDI
2012 passat
Also, I've just noticed that the car has actually increased on kbb.com. I'm not sure why this is, but it has. It's now $900 under blue book.