VAG-COM Beta 402.3 is Now Available!

wolfsburg_de

Ross-Tech AssociateVendor , w/Business number
TDI
2012 Passat TDI 6MT
This new Beta version of VAG-COM adds some handy features and fixes some bugs in Beta 401.2.

If you are already a registered customer of Ross-Tech and our using one of our newer Interfaces (anything other than the ISO-COM), give this Beta a try:

http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/download/beta/current.html

The Interfaces that can be used with this Beta are the KEY-COM, KEY-USB, HEX-COM, HEX-USB, as well as our older but still modern FAST-COM, BI-COM, TWIN-COM, TWIN-USB, and UNI-COM.

Important Notes:

This Beta is intended for registered users with MODERN interfaces. It does not work at all with obsolete interfaces based on opto-isolators (including our own ISO-COM which we discontinued more than one year ago). We will be offering ISO-COM owners an attractive trade-in to our newer interfaces in the very near future. Most 3rd party interfaces use opto-isolators and are therefore incompatible with this version of VAG-COM. If in doubt, contact the supplier of your hardware.

This Beta cannot be registered stand-alone. However, It will be fully registered/activated if used with any of our "dongle" interfaces (KEY-COM, KEY-USB, HEX-COM, HEX-USB) It will also be fully registered/activated if you have a fully registered version version 310.0 through 311.2 on your PC.

Here's a screenshot of the new Adaptation helper chart:

LuvaDub

Veteran Member
TDI
2K TDI NB
Hi Andy! So will I get this version if I purchase a Vag-Com within the week or so? Or is it something that I'll have to call you guys on after I get mine?

jansjetta

TDI
Jetta 2003 Silver, Golf 2003 Beige
I just purchased a HEX-USB and downloaded VAG-COM from you, 3.x something. I'm using it with WIN98SE and it works great. Is this new beta compatible with WIN98SE?

Uwe

Vendor , w/Business number
New Beta has same PC/Windows requirements as previous versions. That's a long-winded way of saying "Yes". :)

-Uwe-