Fall GTG, Nov. 5, Lima OH

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
Looking forward to meting you. :) will be a good day for sure!

Kraiger

Veteran Member
TDI
11 Golf
Anyone need a pair of stock steel wheels? Ill have them there and im tired of them sitting in the shed, haha.

dieselfuel

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI
Anyone interested in a gallon of Mobil 1 TDT 5w-40, I'll bring it with me, $25 and it's yours.

df

Stinkyfingers

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta Variant, '03, Made in Germany, silber, 486,000+ miles and still singing!
Have wanted to make it down for one of your GTGs for a long time. Thought this was my chance. But SheWhoMustBeObeyed has informed me differently. Next time for sure!
JohnD

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
If you want, on your way up Friday. I could meet you at the Piqua exit off of I-75 for dinner if you wanted? I'll be at Matt's Saturday.
I'll see as the dates get closer. Not sure when I am leaving yet and if my brother is going too. Thanks for the offer.

pturley

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta, 6m; 2001 Jetta, 5-speed (Died far too young! 278K mi.)
If you want, on your way up Friday. I could meet you at the Piqua exit off of I-75 for dinner if you wanted? I'll be at Matt's Saturday.
If you are in that area, I would suggest chicken wings (and beverage of your choice) at what used to be called Winger's on Rt-47 in Sidney (just east off I-75, across from the Speedway station)...

It's still open, still great wings but I forgot the new name of the place.

In my early 20s (between the barley pop and wings), they must've supplied about 40% of my total caloric intake.

Sincerely,
Paul Turley

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
***IF*** I have my "new" TDI by then, I will try to make it. Last GTG I went to was Matt's in May 2010.....

T

tyrone shoelaces

I'll be there it'll be my first time to one, should i bring anything for donation?

T

tyrone shoelaces

O and i have some old wolfsberg style 4x100 alloy rims i would be willing to part with considering i don't have my mark 1 anymore as well as some skinny steelies too, any one want me to bring them?

Derickd

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
I am pretty pretty excited for this! I'm hopefully getting my Rocketchip tuning while I'm there. What I was wondering was if I got some 520 nozzles and brought them would that be something that someone there could help me install or do I have to get them installed professionally?

bhtooefr

TDIClub Enthusiast, ToofTek Inventor
TDI
None
If you mean installing the nozzles on the bodies, I'd recommend getting them installed professionally, myself.

Installing the complete injectors in the engine, that's a bit different.

loganbmx4gt

Veteran Member
TDI
97' Passat (1Z), 02' Golf
I am pretty pretty excited for this! I'm hopefully getting my Rocketchip tuning while I'm there. What I was wondering was if I got some 520 nozzles and brought them would that be something that someone there could help me install or do I have to get them installed professionally?
Frank will be there but him having his equipment there and time to do it is another story.

Keebler145

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta MKIV 2000, 2003, and MKV 2006 PD DSG
O really, Frank is going to be there? That's pretty cool in my book. I'm definitely making it to this one!

Derickd

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
Very true, I will most likely wait on the injectors and take them somewhere to be professionally done.

T

tyrone shoelaces

So just curious is this just a guys only thing or are the other sex allowed too?

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
all are welcome. male, female, black, white, red, yellow, doesnt matter, bring a love for all things VW/Diesel, or just bring curiosity and have a ball.

tditaylor

TDI
2012 Jetta
Getting stoked for this, should have a nice convoy coming down from North of Ft. Wayne if anyone would like to join pm me and i'll let you know what time we're leaving and where from. I believe we have a minimum of 3 tdi's coming down all at once.

Keebler145

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta MKIV 2000, 2003, and MKV 2006 PD DSG
I should be able to get fri and sat off. Mike, when are you planning on rolling out?

Rob, you should try and meet up with us too.

we should get a party to roll out haha. Scott, DF, you, and I.

But, people usually don't like to travel with me for a couple reasons. I tend to drive faster than they tend to like to follow ;).

Before everyone gets all mad, I'm not going 90 but I'll happily troll along at 75-80 in a 65 if traffic is moving along..... Most my friends drive cars that use premium though, so they like to hyper-mile and go 60.

Needless to say, I'll be leaving my house probably around 6. I usually make it in a little under 3 hours. And, showing up any earlier is useless for me cause I'm there till 2:00 a.m. anyway :cool:

Jon Linn

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 New Beetle 160,000 miles
Getting stoked for this, should have a nice convoy coming down from North of Ft. Wayne if anyone would like to join pm me and i'll let you know what time we're leaving and where from. I believe we have a minimum of 3 tdi's coming down all at once.
Ill be leaving from the Fort Wayne area as well....