New Blitzsafe Ipod Interface For OEM Radio

singh

TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
Volkswagen iPod INTERFACE allowing you audio and charging.

This amazing interface will work with your OEM headunit and connects directly to the iPod through the bottom dock connector. Allows full playback of Ipod through your car's audio system.

The interface will also charge for twenty minutes after the vehicle ignition has been turned off.

Available For:
2002.5' - 2005' VW DOUBLE DIN HEADUNIT
1999' UP SINGLE DIN HEADUNIT

For a limited time only $80.00

conejo_a_cuatro

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf GLS Silver, 2011 JSW Manual - Bought Back. Now 328d Wagon.
Does this offer control of the ipod thru the headunit, or just audio and power? If the former, sign me up!

rhskcdn

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf Wagon 2014 Reflex Silver
I don't think this will allow you to control your iPod, but it does offer charging and direct input (in place of a CD changer) to your stock deck.

edco

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta 2002 Galactic Blue
Is this limited to iPod only, or does it provide an "aux" port thereby allowing for an XM Roady to have a direct connection to the radio controls..BTW, I have a 2002 Jetta TDi..and am DESPERATLEY looking for an alternative to replacing the headunit just so I can enjoy XM in my car..
Thanks
ED in NJ

singh

TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
Does this offer control of the ipod thru the headunit, or just audio and power? If the former, sign me up!
No this does not allow you to control the ipod through the headunit or steering wheel controls. Is allows you to use your OEM headunit's cd changer input port to feed the audio from your ipod through your car stereo system.

This is a much better and a higher sound quality solution than the fm transmitters or the tape adapters. This will also charge your ipod.

Thank you

singh

TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
Is this limited to iPod only, or does it provide an "aux" port thereby allowing for an XM Roady to have a direct connection to the radio controls..BTW, I have a 2002 Jetta TDi..and am DESPERATLEY looking for an alternative to replacing the headunit just so I can enjoy XM in my car..
Thanks
ED in NJ
We also have a universal input adapter which allows the input of other devices such as xm radios etc...

This unit is for Ipod only.

edco

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta 2002 Galactic Blue
Can you please provide the exact part number that would allow me to use the CD changer adapter for XM tuner. I cannot seem to find it on the link you provided..

Thank you

rhskcdn

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf Wagon 2014 Reflex Silver
I just ordered this from singhmotorwerks and I'm eagerly awaiting delivery later this week. I'll try and post comments and photos after I install it on the weekend. Having a single-din, non-monsoon radio in a 2001 Golf, I could not justify the more expensive iPod adaptors as these would display ID3 tags or playlist names. I have a friend with a Denison adaptor in a 2002 Jetta and navigation via the radio just doesn't seem like it's worth an extra $150 CDN to me.

A note to those in Ontario who are trying to find one locally. Don't bother, I've been pestering the Canadian Blitzsafe distributors for two weeks now and while one claims to be waiting for a shipment for the past two weeks, the other had no idea there was anything other than the generic Blitzsafe AUX in

TornadoRed

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, silver; 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, indigo blue; 2003 Golf GL 5-spd, red (PARTED); 2003 Golf GLS 5-spd, indigo blue (SOLD); 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, Candy White (SOLD)
I just ordered this from singhmotorwerks and I'm eagerly awaiting delivery later this week. I'll try and post comments and photos after I install it on the weekend.
How did the installation turn out?