more push

jettajunior

TDI
97 jetta TDI
just bought a 2003 Jetta TDI and was wondering if anyone could suggest where to start for simple power upgrades. need to start somewhere.
Thanks

KROUT

persona non grata
www.dieselinside.com is in canada. He has loaders he can send you so you can re-flash your own car. Or you can send your ecu to rocketchip. These are the 2 I would recommend for tuning.

I would start with some good bosio nozzles first I love the pp520's for a first mod. You can get them from aaron Bleachbora look in the vendor section he has a thread with prices.

If your car is a 5 speed the clutches are weak and it may slip with nozzles and a re-flash. You may be fine with one or the other but not both. If your car is an auto trans dont get any bigger nozzles than pp357's unless you like smoke,

Research your venders well before spending your money. You cant go wrong with who I recommended.

Mark@MaloneTuning

Vendor , w/Business number
Blaine, Washington and Vancouver, British Columbia
TDI
'14 GSW TDI, '11 Golf TDI, '97 Golf Variant Syncro 1.9L TDI, '96 Golf 1.9L ASV TDI, '93 Eurovan Westfalia 1.9L TDI, '09 BMW 335d, '17 BMW 328d
It's possible to avoid clutch slip with both nozzles and a chip. The peak torque at low RPM can be limited but still allow HP increase in the mid-high RPM range.

Of course it's more fun with a clutch upgrade and gobs more torque.. :)

Cheers,
Mark

KROUT

persona non grata
quadcomm said:
It's possible to avoid clutch slip with both nozzles and a chip. The peak torque at low RPM can be limited but still allow HP increase in the mid-high RPM range.

Of course it's more fun with a clutch upgrade and gobs more torque.. :)

Cheers,
Mark

Mark I see your selling performance heads now. Who does your porting for you?