good places to fill up on Bio Diesel on the way to Fest?

GTiTDi

TDIClub Enthusiast, Macht Schnell! Vendor , w/Busi
3 Spruce st Wareham, gateway to Cape Cod Massachus
TDI
'91 GTI CJAA swap,'02 Jetta wagon ALH swap, '03 GTI 1.8T rally car, '03 Sprinter 3500
Heading out to Fest during the wee hours of Friday morning, Going to be driving West from Cape Cod. Anyone know of a good refueling stop within the range of AHU fuel tank??:confused:

loganbmx4gt

Veteran Member
TDI
97' Passat (1Z), 02' Golf
Are you cutting through Canada or staying in the states?

If staying in the states, try Full Circle Fuels 141 South Main St Oberlin, OH 44074; 440-574-5436. Looks to be < 800 mi from your parts. They have B100.

Last edited:

GTiTDi

TDIClub Enthusiast, Macht Schnell! Vendor , w/Busi
3 Spruce st Wareham, gateway to Cape Cod Massachus
TDI
'91 GTI CJAA swap,'02 Jetta wagon ALH swap, '03 GTI 1.8T rally car, '03 Sprinter 3500
Are you cutting through Canada or staying in the states?

If staying in the states, try Full Circle Fuels 141 South Main St Oberlin, OH 44074; 440-574-5436. Looks to be < 800 mi from your parts. They have B100.
Was planning on staying in the states but that can always change.
Thanks for the info Logan! Much appreciated!;)

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Beware of the Meijer stations around the Fest location. One of them, in particular, has a history with algae.

bhtooefr

TDIClub Enthusiast, ToofTek Inventor
TDI
None
If I need fuel when I'm heading up into Michigan, I usually stop at the Pilot at 223 and 23 in Ottawa Lake, MI. Exit 5, signs for Blissfield and Adrian. They've got B10, at least.

deegingerkid

Beware the Ginger! Vendor
TDI
"Blurple" 2000 New Beetle 5M 2006 Jetta has been SOLD
B5...(I know, I know...practically D2...) @ Mid-Wood co-op on gypsy lane rd in Bowling green,
Ohio. It's my regular fuel-up and it's on the way for anyone coming up I-75. PM me for specific directions or google it! They are 24 hours and credit only. There is a kiosk...make sure to select pump no 5. It's the only car nozzle.

:D

bhtooefr

TDIClub Enthusiast, ToofTek Inventor
TDI
None
My regular fill-up is at the BP/Englefield Oil commercial filling station on Union St. in Newark, and they've got a few stations in the Columbus area, too. They've got B5, B10, and B20 at the pump.

loganbmx4gt

Veteran Member
TDI
97' Passat (1Z), 02' Golf
If you want another B99 choice, there is JatroDiesel; 845 North Main Street Miamisburg, OH‎ 45342. Its in the Dayton region. They are open 8-5 M-F and anybody heading north through Ohio will have to pass the exit. I know I will be stoping in, and Jon aka Lug_Nut stopped in today.

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
JatroDiesel; 845 North Main Street Miamisburg, OH‎ 45342. ...Jon aka Lug_Nut stopped in today.
And I'll be back in the morning. I had an errand to run and need to top off before leaving the Dayton area.
Their posted hours are open at 8 am, but expect to hang around for 30+ minutes until someone actually shows up.
They have fuel, presently B100, $3.59 per gallon available from the tanker at the offices there on Main. It's not needed to cross the river to the production site. The pump display at the office is in error by a measured percentage. Jatro have a multiplier factor to correct the pump display to true dispensed volume.

VeeDubTDI said:
Beware of the Meijer stations around the Fest location. One of them, in particular, has a history with algae.
Which Meijer, the one at 3825 Carpenter? That looked to be the closest with B20.

gary9696

TDI
2013 JSW DSG Red, 2010 JSW DSG Red Traded in
Which Meijer station near where the fest was in Michigan has the algae problem? I live nearby in Canton Michigan I usually use the Kroger diesel, and Power Service (Diesel Kleen +Cetane boost) additive.

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke